+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MrsDL Sorry to hear that hun It's always hard when you think this is the cycle. Please be kind to yourself, and maybe do some retail therapy and have some wine and chocolate.

@rhee1980 Welcome It always makes it harder when you have felt implantation like cramps or had other symptoms. Hopefully its just a little too early for your bfp. When is af due? this is your month!
    Last edited by curlybird; 29-07-2016 at 10:01.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @rhee1980 Welcome It always makes it harder when you have felt implantation like cramps or had other symptoms. Hopefully its just a little too early for your bfp. When is af due? this is your month!
    Thank you so much! AF is due Wednesday 3rd, so not too much longer to wait I guess.
    We have a busy weekend ahead, which would be good if it didn't include seeing BIL/SIL and their 3month old baby, who have just got accidentally and unwantedly pregnant again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies....so am 6w 1d and still 2 weeks until my dating scan. No symptoms, other than tiredness and trying not to worry about it too much. We want this little one so much and I am scared as much as I am looking forward to the scan. I won't let a breath out til we see a heartbeat.
    How is everyone else travelling? Lots of new names and it's great to see. Hope your journey's are short on here and filled with baby snuggles in the near future.
    Baby dust to you all x

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1st timemama For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (29-07-2016),KJane13  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @1st timemama I hope those next 2 weeks fly by for you! My doctor didn't even do a dating scan and i had to wait until our 12 week scan to find out if there as a baby bean growing in me... i also had zero symptoms besides being hungry all the time. You could always buy a doppler if you want to try hear a heart beat before the. I'm sure everything will be ok!

I don't know where i am in my cycle... i don't think af is going to show as its been 5 weeks since stopping the pill. Im wanting to cut down on dd's feeds but she still very much wants them. Sigh, i don't want it to take another 8 months or more to fall pregnant again. I'm feeling a bit down at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @MrsDL always makes it harder when u think u get ur BFP only to be disappointed! Thinking of you, take care of yourself

Hi @rhee1980 10dpo is super early so don't lose hope! Fingers crossed the next few days go quickly for u
    @1st timemama how exciting! Hope u don't worry too much, ur half way thru first trimester just remember that!

Sorry to hear that ur feeling that way @curlybird hopefully next month isn't quite as confusing for u. Thinking of u

Afm af is due today but hasn't shown yet. Just did a hpt which was negative. It was just a crappy cheap one but considering af is due today surely it would be accurate. I hate when af is late because even if u know ur not pregnant it messes with ur head!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KJane13 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KJane13 Did af end up arriving?

Yesterday i noticed a little ewcm when i wiped and more today, and did an opk midday today and got a faint line so hopefully i will see the line get darker in a few days!
    @Felicia how are you going hun, you have been quiet lately? Hope everything is ok!

How is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great achievement, I didn't test this morning! 13dpo. Caved and got a bfn on an IC yesterday afternoon.
    Today cervix feels like it might be dropping in preparation for AF arrival. Still nauseous and gassy though. Don't know what to think now. Had a dream last night that AF arrived and I was beside myself, among other weird dreams. Feeling not as hopeful today since feeling my cervix

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was sure i was pregnant, I'd get dizziness, feeling naucous and cramps for a week- not bad cramps, they were barely noticeable. Yesterday i took a test and got a negative. AF is due on Thursday. Guess im more than likely out for this month. Sending positive vibes out to all and i hope it's your month xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird congrats!! Hopefully that line darkens nicely!

I got another bfp just now on a frer! After bfns all week and that weird second line on Thursday. I think I'm 15dpo today and just didn't feel like my period was coming. It's super weird and I'm a little worried about getting a late bfp?! Also I drank a good amount of wine on Saturday!! Panic!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsDL For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh curly bird oops, I missed the opk word! But hopefully it turns into a bfp soon!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsDL For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (01-08-2016)