+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @curlybird. I m 8w 1d and have had period for a few months before I got bfp. My timimg was off all this time. I het o pains cd 14-15 and so thought o wasnt in for june as we dtd cd 12. Turns out I o cd 12. We were very suprised had a scan last week and lo had heartbeat 133 and all was well. I m very tired and nauseous all the time. I was still nf once a day when I got bfp but stopped soon after as my nipples are more sensitive and dd2is 15m and doesnt ask for it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sirena89 yay glad to hear all is going well besides being nauseous. My dd is 15m tomorrow and is still very much obsessed with bfing. Lol i think im going to wean her off eventually as i don't think she's going to do it herself.

I've been off the pill 4 or 5 weeks now and am yet to get my period yet. Guessing bfing is stopping it from returning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i'm 11dpo today and I *think* I got a squinter bfp this morning.

I had crazy dreams last night about getting a bfp and couldn't sleep afterwards. I woke up and did an IC which was neg, but I wasn't prepared to give up because I had absolutely convinced myself I was getting a bfp. So I busted out one of my frers. Low and behold there is a very VERY faint line. I took a photo but It doesn't show up very well. It's def there IRL.
    Fairly sure I had a chem last cycle but it was closer to 8dpo so I'm not going to get my hopes too high at this point but it's definitely improved my morning!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it pretty close to the control line? If so I can see it!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is a better photo, It seemed to darken the longer I left it... is that bad? It's definitely pink!

IMG_0532.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MrsDL if its pink then its definitely positive! Do another test tomorrow morning to see if its darker!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

MrsDL  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm saving my last frer until Saturday morning just to give it enough time to darken nicely. Will do an IC tomorrow but am not expecting to see much considering this mornings was bfn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup bfn this morning on a frer. Looks like I'm out again. So angry and upset. A bfn has never got me down so much. Poor DS was giving me cuddles and kisses while I sobbed - poor kid has never seen that before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi can I please join?
    TTC #2 and on our third cycle.
    Had implantation-like pains 6-9dpo. Now 10dpo and got BFNs yesterday and this morning. I want to try to wait til AF due to test again but I'll need your help!
    I'm getting obsessive even though I swore I wouldn't. I felt OK about waiting for AF up to 8dpo, but with all the cramping I felt sure I was pregnant so was too impatient to confirm!
    Sitting here googling things like 'BFN 10dpo but BFP later' etc.
    Please help lol!