+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    As far as I've heard there's lots of different options so the younger they see u the better chance of sorting it. I heard sometimes they even do various things from 5 now instead of traditional braces at 12-15yo.... Not various things can't be fixed later but I would agree go now and find out options.... It's worth a consult to be better informed....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisau77 For This Useful Post:

pointless1  (12-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies! I thought around $10,000. Good tip about payment plans etc. I know that my parents paid a lot for my sister's and I was hoping to mitigate the financial strain. We do have PHI but it probably won't cover much as we only have basic extras as we haven't had any issues until now. I have some time so probably can look into different options
    @BabyG4 the dentist recommended around when she starts to loose her teeth just so we can see if there is something we can do earlier to make it easier later on. She said there might be nothing they can do but looking into early treatment is good.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smallpotatoes For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (12-07-2016)

Similar Threads

1. braces in Brisbane- advice
    By katieerin in forum General Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-05-2016, 09:42
  2. Anyone get braces recently?
    By Jodes86 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2015, 10:55
  3. Braces for Adults