+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Argh!

Catweazle!! It was dreadful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I was about 13 I use to use the word d.i.l.d.o as an insult.... until someone pointed out what it was.... I thought it was just something like a dork/goof ball.....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelicHobgoblin For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (15-07-2016)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelicHobgoblin View Post
    When I was about 13 I use to use the word d.i.l.d.o as an insult.... until someone pointed out what it was.... I thought it was just something like a dork/goof ball.....
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    For some unknown reason at a similar age I thought a mans scrotum and testes was a "sackapoontus".
    I also imagined a condom was a knitted woollen sock for your c.ock. I couldn't imagine the current generation being as naive.

Needless to say when I mentioned "sackapoontus" to my dad a copy of those 70s gems "every man" and "every woman" appeared on the bookshelf of our lounge room ☺️
    It even explained the best position to lose your virginity to minimise pain!!! Eye opening!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

AngelicHobgoblin  (15-07-2016),JustJaq  (15-07-2016),smallpotatoes  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    For some unknown reason at a similar age I thought a mans scrotum and testes was a "sackapoontus".
    I also imagined a condom was a knitted woollen sock for your c.ock. I couldn't imagine the current generation being as naive.

Needless to say when I mentioned "sackapoontus" to my dad a copy of those 70s gems "every man" and "every woman" appeared on the bookshelf of our lounge room ☺️
    It even explained the best position to lose your virginity to minimise pain!!! Eye opening!
    One of those "everygirl" books magically appeared on my bed one day. It was waiting for me when I got home from school...I was one of those immature kids too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg and I just Googled it but since I was a kid my mum would call us n.i.g.n.o.g
    I call my kids that as in they are being silly buggers. My partner when he first heard me say that was like "omg! That's racist. Why would you call your kids that?" And I said no its not. Just means they are being silly, my mum always called me that. Omfg it IS racist! Wtf!? The more you know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was 13, I thought orgasm and organism was the same word. So we were at the beach and I saw a crab. Trying to be smart and use big words, I said, 'what an interesting orgasm'. Well my parents ****ed themselves laughing. Now I know why.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smallpotatoes For This Useful Post:

AngelicHobgoblin  (15-07-2016),HearMeRoar  (15-07-2016),HillDweller  (15-07-2016),JustJaq  (15-07-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    Not Puddle Lane?
    I was going to say this. I loved Puddle lane, I look up the music on YouTube every now and then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg and I just Googled it but since I was a kid my mum would call us n.i.g.n.o.g
    I call my kids that as in they are being silly buggers. My partner when he first heard me say that was like "omg! That's racist. Why would you call your kids that?" And I said no its not. Just means they are being silly, my mum always called me that. Omfg it IS racist! Wtf!? The more you know.
    I googled it...I'd never heard of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Huge Harry Potter fan here. Maybe 6 months ago I realised Diagon Ally was diagonally, like the joiner between both worlds. I really feel stupid. Diagon Alley always sounded so familiar to me but I could never put my finger on it!
    Oh gosh. I never put it together either.