+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mum told me if I swallowed bubble gum it would get wrapped around my heart and I'd die. I believed that for much longer then I'd like to admit.

Just today after I snuck in a little nanna nap my sister said something about months that end in the letter Y.... I replied "ohhh do they all end in Y" 😂 about a second after it came out of my mouth I was like that is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever said in my life.

We watched Rocky Horror Picture Show religiously as kids...... soooooooooooooooo much I didnt understand lol my sister points out things to me all the time. For example I never knew that meatloafs character was frankenfurters lover.... and that he cut out his brain for rocky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This whole thread has been a real eye opener way to many things here that I have said, yep to

My worse ones have been a few years ago, I miss read a store sign of an arcade place. Said to my hubby, " I wonder why they call that place Tuna fun it's not nothing to do with Tuna," he gave me an odd look and said um its Tunza

I saw an add on TV last night which has brought back this. As a child of at least 10
    I did not know that you removed two layers of packaging on Baby Bell Cheese. Yep so I used to eat it along with the wax. I will say it's very filling though

3. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

JR03  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just re-learnt that a lamb is a baby sheep!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Penny just dropped the other day that Miss Rabbit is Rebecca Rabbit's aunty not her mum. I think I kind of always knew it wasn't her mum, but because Miss Rabbit is in pretty much every episode and Rebecca Rabbit's parents aren't in many episodes I had trouble figuring it out!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default What was your "duh" moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    I had one the other day - I've been driving 25-30 mins to get a shop in another suburb, for around 4 years now. DH would always give me a funny look when I complained about how far away it was. Just discovered the other day that if I go 2 blocks up the road and follow a street to the end, I'm at that shop in the other suburb. Its literally a 5 min drive, if that (even from my old house). I can't believe it took me 4 years to work out that I was going the loooooong way!
    BWAHAHA!! My husband did that once with another suburb. Took us ages to get there. I then realised it was like 15 minutes away and I always joke now about 'are we getting their via Rozelle?' Hehe.,
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 26-07-2016 at 20:12.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK.,
    I was 16, new at college.. You know the time. Painful till you make friends. Sitting round the lunch table and talking about favourite foods. Someone said they liked cold toast. So clever clogs here asks in front of everyone. 'How do you make cold toast?'.. I still have one friend 20 years later that still brings it up.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (26-07-2016),JR03  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zalimama View Post
    Penny just dropped the other day that Miss Rabbit is Rebecca Rabbit's aunty not her mum. I think I kind of always knew it wasn't her mum, but because Miss Rabbit is in pretty much every episode and Rebecca Rabbit's parents aren't in many episodes I had trouble figuring it out!
    Well that has explained a lot for me! I've been wondering why Rebecca rabbit's mum was a miss, not a ms or Mrs... Now can you explain why miss rabbit seems to work everywhere Peppa goes?!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad84 For This Useful Post:

JR03  (26-07-2016),zalimama  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Miss Rabbit is a very busy bunny!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

Mad84  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by zalimama View Post
    I had always thought there were many Miss Rabbits (they are bunnies after all). Til I saw one where miss Rabbit hurt her ankle and Mrs Rabbit had to go and fill in at all the jobs.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Nette For This Useful Post:

Mad84  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nette View Post
    I had always thought there were many Miss Rabbits (they are bunnies after all). Til I saw one where miss Rabbit hurt her ankle and Mrs Rabbit had to go and fill in at all the jobs.
    Also she wins a queens honour for all the jobs she does and they declare a day off.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (27-07-2016),Mad84  (27-07-2016)