Closed Thread
Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloria View Post
    Good news - I am now officially in the TWW!! We had a successful BD session last night & my temp spiked this morning so yesterday was definitely o-day. This corresponded to the positives on my OPK tests Friday arvo & Saturday morning. So, 1dpo and in with a good chance this month. And now the waiting begins...
    That is great news!! Whoo!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cd 25 for me. I'd thought we were in with a good chance this month (managed to dtd 3 times in fertile window) but now feeling crampy. I suspect af will be here by Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    6dpo here today... not feeling very different at all, LOL... Boobs are tender (but they were last cycle too); feel a little bit nauseous, but nothing over the top, had some diarrhoea earlier; and am really tired and sleepy this afternoon (but could be because of DD2s birthday party yesterday, I was basically on my feet all day, so shattered today; sitting back now having a glass of wine with DH...

P.S. This is the birthday cake I made my daughter - hope I haven't given myself away here, LOL...

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1471758989.848418.jpg

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (21-08-2016),BabyG4  (21-08-2016),BettyV  (21-08-2016),crt22  (22-08-2016),PJT1015  (21-08-2016),rhee1980  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (21-08-2016),MUG81  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all who have their BFPS. What symptoms did you get before your positive test, apart from the obvious late AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PJT1015 View Post
    Congratulations to all who have their BFPS. What symptoms did you get before your positive test, apart from the obvious late AF?
    No symptoms at all. I am almost 4 weeks (tested a few days early and got BFP). But no symptoms whatsoever yet. I have a very strong BFP today though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it sounds cliche but I just felt different (that's why I was so surprised by the initial negative) I was a real air head, which isn't like me, and I had sore boobs, which I don't usually get pre AF, and my skin didn't break out like pre AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2dpo. It's gonna be a looooooong 2WW!!! Already googling symptoms

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (22-08-2016),crt22  (22-08-2016),rhee1980  (22-08-2016),Willis41  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started feeling lots of little twinges, pulls and aches in my lower belly from the day after ovulation (this happened last pregnancy too). By about 5/6dpo I was starting to pee more often, feeling a little more tired than normal but the dead giveaway for me this pregnancy and last pregnancy was tingly nipples. I have never ever experienced tingling nipples at any other time other than early pregnancy. It's different from your boobs being sensitive as they actually tingle almost like you've got pins and needles for a moment or two. I also notice that the veins in my boobs are very noticeable and my nipples are hard more often and more sensitive than normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingNemo89 View Post
    Ladies I am confused AF was due around the 18th so have really bad cramps the last few days. Stayed Sat night at my friends and just knew in the morning that AF had come. Scurried to the toilet with tampon in hand but nothing! Apart from a pale pink smear. Same thing has now happened for 3days in a row. I have pimples all over my face (which is super unusual for me), and was dry-retching in the shower last night I felt so ill. I took a HPT on Sat morning just in case but it was neg.
    I have an average of 40day cycle, so I am not getting my hopes up. But what do ya'll think??
    That pale pink could be implantation??!! In which case it would take a hpt a few days to register the bHcg in your urine- try again tomorrow with a frer?
    There's always still hope until AF shows!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

FindingNemo89  (22-08-2016)