@MUG81 how did you go?
    Yeah how was your FS appointment?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evee16 View Post
    I'm on CD 14 today. Having the worst cramping ever today and yesterday. On the plus side I think I've got CM, which means I may be ovulating this cycle? For those who got s positive OPK when ovulating did you get cramping for s few days during your fertile period?
    I usually get proper cramping the day of the positive. Only twinges beforehand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm a major moody cow today, and my cheeks are soooo hot!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaira View Post
    Attachment 83530 this just happened
    Huge congratulations!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    So I'm a major moody cow today, and my cheeks are soooo hot!
    I just feel stressed all over! Not great for trying to get a sticky one!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    @MUG81 how did you go?
    Thanks for asking! I feel so supported here!!!
    The low and short of it is she wants me to get my weight down, 10kgs. She thinks that's likely the problem.

She sent me for loads of bloods, and while I was at it I paid $385 smackeroos for genetic carrier screening. Might as well get it out of the way!

She thinks I'm ovulating. She's not sure about PCOS. She thinks endometriosis is unlikely. She said if we get pregnant between now and seeing her in a couple months, she could be our ob (!!!)

... In some ways, it felt like we were almost wasting her time. She rushed through at a million miles and basically said there's not much she can see is a problem.

Anyways, learnt lots, will add it to my TTC diary so feel welcome to read that (when I get around to it!).
    Thanks for following along and checking in!! I need it!! Xx

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (17-08-2016),Aloria  (17-08-2016),BabyG4  (17-08-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (16-08-2016),Evee16  (16-08-2016),makingbabythree  (16-08-2016),rhee1980  (16-08-2016),tamzmaree  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    The low and short of it is she wants me to get my weight down, 10kgs. She thinks that's likely the problem.

She sent me for loads of bloods, and while I was at it I paid $385 smackeroos for genetic carrier screening. Might as well get it out of the way!

She thinks I'm ovulating. She's not sure about PCOS. She thinks endometriosis is unlikely. She said if we get pregnant between now and seeing her in a couple months, she could be our ob (!!!)

... In some ways, it felt like we were almost wasting her time. She rushed through at a million miles and basically said there's not much she can see is a problem.

Anyways, learnt lots, will add it to my TTC diary so feel welcome to read that (when I get around to it!).
    It all sounds positive albeit a little rushed - they always do rush though!! Hopefully you learn a little bit from the test results!

May I be rude now and ask how much you weigh? Only because I need to lose weight too and am wondering if this is slowing us down? Please don't feel you have to answer. I suspect my stress/anxiety levels aren't helping more than the weight!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (16-08-2016),Whitem  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    It all sounds positive albeit a little rushed - they always do rush though!! Hopefully you learn a little bit from the test results!

May I be rude now and ask how much you weigh? Only because I need to lose weight too and am wondering if this is slowing us down? Please don't feel you have to answer. I suspect my stress/anxiety levels aren't helping more than the weight!
    I need to lose weight too, I'm about 25kg over my weight recommendation for my height oops

14. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post

Glad it went seemingly ok xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    I just feel stressed all over! Not great for trying to get a sticky one!
    It sucks hey

I just wanted to rip a few people a new one today!

On a positive, hubby gotna bonus tonight at work, so walked in and handed me some money and said to buy myself something new/nice to wear for our date night saturday

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (17-08-2016),makingbabythree  (16-08-2016),MUG81  (16-08-2016),sarahjane914  (17-08-2016),tamzmaree  (16-08-2016),Whitem  (16-08-2016)