Closed Thread
Page 85 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    AF is now 4 days late for me. But just got a BFN which means I obviously don't have hcg in my system, so can't be pregnant. Just sharing for some support. Anyone else's body done this to them before?
    Did you ever get the solid smiley? Maybe you didn't ovulate when you thought

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is now 4 days late for me. But just got a BFN which means I obviously don't have hcg in my system, so can't be pregnant. Just sharing for some support. Anyone else's body done this to them before?
    Yes I had that happened to me last cycle and it went for 53cd long.. Have no idea why it did that

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lilsushi For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really sorry . Will you get a blood test? Do you know when O was?
    Hugs

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahjane914 View Post
    I was thinking about testing at 10 dpo but want to wait as long as possible.
    Its hard to wait 10dpo will be saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Confused!! Used dual hormone ov tests this cycle. Was using fmu as instructions then close to cd14 was doing morning and night got a positive cd15 although I hadn't held for very long (Max 1hr). Would this still be a true positive? My cycle ranges from 22-28 days since my first bub almost 1 year ago.Today I have woken with symptoms that generally occur a few days before AF. Suggesting another 22day cycle. Has anyone else had AF arrive less then 10 days after ov? Pre bub I had very consistent cycles. (Sorry for the long post)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had that about 12 months ago. AF was a week late. No BFP. Just a long cycle. Went back to regular length the following month. No good reason for it, it just happened.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aloria For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls can you or me down again for the 28th? Damn short cycles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PJT1015 View Post
    Confused!! Used dual hormone ov tests this cycle. Was using fmu as instructions then close to cd14 was doing morning and night got a positive cd15 although I hadn't held for very long (Max 1hr). Would this still be a true positive? My cycle ranges from 22-28 days since my first bub almost 1 year ago.Today I have woken with symptoms that generally occur a few days before AF. Suggesting another 22day cycle. Has anyone else had AF arrive less then 10 days after ov? Pre bub I had very consistent cycles. (Sorry for the long post)
    My cycle is very regular - AF arrives 9-11 days (usually 10) after the first positive OPK. Having the positive on CD15 then AF on CD23 (ie making it a 22 day cycle) gives you a very short LP & perhaps you might want to get that checked if it keeps happening. You might need progesterone perhaps, after ovulating...?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aloria For This Useful Post:

PJT1015  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloria View Post
    I had that about 12 months ago. AF was a week late. No BFP. Just a long cycle. Went back to regular length the following month. No good reason for it, it just happened.
    I think it might be the same for me. How much over your usual length did you go in that cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    I'm really sorry . Will you get a blood test? Do you know when O was?
    Hugs
    No idea when I O'd. Could've been later than usual.

Luckily we're booked in for our very first FS appointment tomorrow.... So at least we'll have something to discuss! I guess she'll do a blood test?