Closed Thread
Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloria View Post
    Whenever works best for both of you. I would say tmrw night - give his swimmers a chance to replenish since you've already done it 2 days in a row.
    Yeh, I was thinking that, and if this doesn't work, next month, I'll work it around so we're DTD the day of solid smiley as the pattern has been consistent for two cycles now (7 days of flashy, 8th day solid)! x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Yay!!!! I'd def do it tonight and tomorrow night (as the morning seems very early! We tried early morning this month and hubby struggled)

Baby dust for you!! Xx
    I think I've timed it wrong, LOL... We've DTD the last two nights and both pretty tired. Should have skipped last night, ah well. We'll try tomorrow night and see I guess...

Next month it looks like I'll be Oing on the day after we return from our camping trip; going to be hard to use the OPKs, haha!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (15-08-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (14-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Off to September for me. Started spotting so af will be here by tomorrow.

For the ladies that use the clear blue ovulation test, is it a multi use or single use? Is it easy to track?

Good luck everyone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Me&Smooches View Post
    Off to September for me. Started spotting so af will be here by tomorrow.

For the ladies that use the clear blue ovulation test, is it a multi use or single use? Is it easy to track?

Good luck everyone
    The digital one? There are two digis you can get, one that just tracks the one hormone and will give you a positive, or one that tracks two hormones and will track your high fertile phase and your peak day. The digital unit stays the same throughout testing and you just change the pee stick each time you test.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

Me&Smooches  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    The digital one? There are two digis you can get, one that just tracks the one hormone and will give you a positive, or one that tracks two hormones and will track your high fertile phase and your peak day. The digital unit stays the same throughout testing and you just change the pee stick each time you test.
    Yes the digi one, I've only ever briefly glanced at them in the supermarket. Are they worth it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Me&Smooches View Post
    Yes the digi one, I've only ever briefly glanced at them in the supermarket. Are they worth it?
    I used the advanced digital last month along with eBay sticks just to compare. The digi was fine but didn't really offer me any extra insight than the eBay cheapies, as my CM is pretty easy to read, so I won't bother with it again and will continue with the cheapies.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

brooke87  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's with the circles on your FF temp chart being hollow as apprised to solid?? Anyone lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disregard, it's cause I entered being sleep deprived

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (15-08-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    What's with the circles on your FF temp chart being hollow as apprised to solid?? Anyone lol
    I thought that happened if you recorded a temp which wasn't at the usual time...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread moves so fast!!! I'm on holiday so I just caught up. Sorry to those who've had AF show up...baby dust for September xxxxoooo
    Very exciting to see a few bfps

For me: CD9, time to start BDing! Managed it twice today (that NEVER happens! Not for years ), we don't BD a lot usually but I'm sick of waiting for my BFP so I'm determined to go every day until O !!! Wish me luck...lol

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (15-08-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (15-08-2016),happyfrog  (15-08-2016),makingbabythree  (15-08-2016),Whitem  (15-08-2016)