Closed Thread
Page 79 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So hpt count stands at 2 x clearblue digis, 4 x frer's and about 8 x ic tests hahaha, well stocked

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (13-08-2016),makingbabythree  (13-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    I use the free fertility friend too, it marks O as the day after a positive OPK as you O in the next 24 or 48 hrs or whatever the number is after a positive OPK. so it will most likely give you the cross hairs tomorrow being the third day after O. Hope that helps
    Oops, and I o'd on wed the day I got the pos opk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oops, and I o'd on wed the day I got the pos opk
    i just reread what I wrote. If it came across how my brain was meant it to be.lol. When temping and using OPKs it still marks O the day after the positive OPK if your temps coincide with the formula they have used to make the charts. As O is usually marked as the temp spike in your chart. I am thinking it will mark Thursday as your O and give cross hairs on that day if your temp stays high tomorrow. The temp formula is 3 over 6 isn't it? So you need 3 higher temps over the 6 lower temps so your temp for Sunday may throw that out slightly. I hope that all makes sense.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm away on an impromptu girls' weekend away (planned Thurs morn), sadly, if we tried to organise this in advance, it probably wouldn't have happened!

Really glad to have the opportunity to relax and then testing testing using frer when I'm back home!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (13-08-2016),makingbabythree  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    Apparently you're supposed to stop taking it after O. I only learnt that this cycle.
    I also have DF taking a full daily dose (3 tablets throughout the day).
    Thank you, will stop taking it after ovulation than! I have the powder and probably only have half a teaspoon a day - how much are you having? DH won't take it, it's a struggle to get the zinc tablets into him!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    So hpt count stands at 2 x clearblue digis, 4 x frer's and about 8 x ic tests hahaha, well stocked
    Wow!! I currently have a FRER and a ClearBlue Digital - that's all! No doubt will buy some more as I get closer to testing date... x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Thank you, will stop taking it after ovulation than! I have the powder and probably only have half a teaspoon a day - how much are you having? DH won't take it, it's a struggle to get the zinc tablets into him!!
    Each tablet is 1000mg. I take one with a Q10 tablet and an Elevit. Was thinking of going up to 2 tablets, but will only do that after we've seen an FS for the first time next week.
    DF takes 3 x 1000mg over the day, plus a Q10 and a Menevit.

His routine is consistent the whole cycle, mine's not!

He also takes Vitamin C daily bc he hates most citrus (actually, nearly all fruits). I eat an orange or a couple mandarins per day instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well. Had some red on the paper when I went to the bathroom a moment ago so I'm figuring that's going to be me out for this cycle. That would mean a 21 day cycle which I wasn't expecting at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha got ya! I think mine may be out this month then, golly how confusing lol!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

happyfrog  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Wow!! I currently have a FRER and a ClearBlue Digital - that's all! No doubt will buy some more as I get closer to testing date... x
    Lol I may have bought the 3 pack of frers last night, but hey - they were on special lol, can't turn down a special :-p

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (13-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (13-08-2016)