Closed Thread
Page 78 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Quick question!

Once you get a solid smiley in digital OPK, do you count that day as O day or the next? Thanks!
    Hi there, my FS said it would likely be the next day you ovulate as long as you tested the day before. So it's 36 hours after the first surge so you can technically surge the day before (after the day befores test but before the solid smiley day) but you'd still be looking at the end of day of the positive test day (far out I hope this make sense!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Powder will be absorbed my the body quicker/easier/better but I don't think it really matters. I got the powder and just mix about half a teaspoon In a glass of juice with a fork; its nots bad at all.

May I ask what you are taking the EPO for?
    Ahh cool, maybe that's what I should do??

I was taking the epo to help with ewcm, but I actually had less this month, so who knows?? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    The pills are just the powder inside a capsule, so they should absorb just as fast
    Thanks hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd1

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Klb1209 For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those using Maca, do you take it all cycle or just until O? This is my first month using it. I'm only cd 11 but have had way more cm since af stopped than normal so things are looking good so far.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NicT For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    For those using Maca, do you take it all cycle or just until O? This is my first month using it. I'm only cd 11 but have had way more cm since af stopped than normal so things are looking good so far.
    I have had a bit more CM this cycle too I think; I started taking it at the beginning of my cycle, may have been a few days in before I got the powder; I was going to keep taking it all cycle in case we didn't fall this month, and than just continue taking it so i would have had a good lot of it next cycle; I hope that makes sense? Would be good to know if you should stop taking it though after O?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I've only got the free fertility friend, when will it put the crosshairs in? I O'd cd13 - wednesday.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had a bit more CM this cycle too I think; I started taking it at the beginning of my cycle, may have been a few days in before I got the powder; I was going to keep taking it all cycle in case we didn't fall this month, and than just continue taking it so i would have had a good lot of it next cycle; I hope that makes sense? Would be good to know if you should stop taking it though after O?
    Apparently you're supposed to stop taking it after O. I only learnt that this cycle.
    I also have DF taking a full daily dose (3 tablets throughout the day).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hi ladies I've only got the free fertility friend, when will it put the crosshairs in? I O'd cd13 - wednesday.
    I use the free fertility friend too, it marks O as the day after a positive OPK as you O in the next 24 or 48 hrs or whatever the number is after a positive OPK. so it will most likely give you the cross hairs tomorrow being the third day after O. Hope that helps

13. The Following User Says Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    I use the free fertility friend too, it marks O as the day after a positive OPK as you O in the next 24 or 48 hrs or whatever the number is after a positive OPK. so it will most likely give you the cross hairs tomorrow being the third day after O. Hope that helps
    Thanks hun yewh previous cycles I've put no temps in, its marked it off an opk. But today was 3rd temp after wed (o day) so thought it would. Hmm weird lol