Closed Thread
Page 78 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 1023
  1. #771
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    57
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Quick question!

    Once you get a solid smiley in digital OPK, do you count that day as O day or the next? Thanks!
    Hi there, my FS said it would likely be the next day you ovulate as long as you tested the day before. So it's 36 hours after the first surge so you can technically surge the day before (after the day befores test but before the solid smiley day) but you'd still be looking at the end of day of the positive test day (far out I hope this make sense!)

  2. #772
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,736
    Thanks
    4,210
    Thanked
    1,561
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Powder will be absorbed my the body quicker/easier/better but I don't think it really matters. I got the powder and just mix about half a teaspoon In a glass of juice with a fork; its nots bad at all.

    May I ask what you are taking the EPO for?
    Ahh cool, maybe that's what I should do??

    I was taking the epo to help with ewcm, but I actually had less this month, so who knows?? Lol

  3. #773
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,736
    Thanks
    4,210
    Thanked
    1,561
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    The pills are just the powder inside a capsule, so they should absorb just as fast
    Thanks hun

  4. #774
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Cd1

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Klb1209 For This Useful Post:

    Aloria  (12-08-2016)

  6. #775
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    493
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    For those using Maca, do you take it all cycle or just until O? This is my first month using it. I'm only cd 11 but have had way more cm since af stopped than normal so things are looking good so far.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to NicT For This Useful Post:

    MUG81  (13-08-2016)

  8. #776
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    705
    Thanked
    506
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    For those using Maca, do you take it all cycle or just until O? This is my first month using it. I'm only cd 11 but have had way more cm since af stopped than normal so things are looking good so far.
    I have had a bit more CM this cycle too I think; I started taking it at the beginning of my cycle, may have been a few days in before I got the powder; I was going to keep taking it all cycle in case we didn't fall this month, and than just continue taking it so i would have had a good lot of it next cycle; I hope that makes sense? Would be good to know if you should stop taking it though after O?

  9. #777
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,736
    Thanks
    4,210
    Thanked
    1,561
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies I've only got the free fertility friend, when will it put the crosshairs in? I O'd cd13 - wednesday.
    Attached Images

  10. #778
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    340
    Thanks
    754
    Thanked
    547
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    I have had a bit more CM this cycle too I think; I started taking it at the beginning of my cycle, may have been a few days in before I got the powder; I was going to keep taking it all cycle in case we didn't fall this month, and than just continue taking it so i would have had a good lot of it next cycle; I hope that makes sense? Would be good to know if you should stop taking it though after O?
    Apparently you're supposed to stop taking it after O. I only learnt that this cycle.
    I also have DF taking a full daily dose (3 tablets throughout the day).

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

    makingbabythree  (13-08-2016)

  12. #779
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Goulburn
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hi ladies I've only got the free fertility friend, when will it put the crosshairs in? I O'd cd13 - wednesday.
    I use the free fertility friend too, it marks O as the day after a positive OPK as you O in the next 24 or 48 hrs or whatever the number is after a positive OPK. so it will most likely give you the cross hairs tomorrow being the third day after O. Hope that helps

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

    tamzmaree  (13-08-2016)

  14. #780
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,736
    Thanks
    4,210
    Thanked
    1,561
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    I use the free fertility friend too, it marks O as the day after a positive OPK as you O in the next 24 or 48 hrs or whatever the number is after a positive OPK. so it will most likely give you the cross hairs tomorrow being the third day after O. Hope that helps
    Thanks hun yewh previous cycles I've put no temps in, its marked it off an opk. But today was 3rd temp after wed (o day) so thought it would. Hmm weird lol


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due In August 2016
    By KristieF in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-02-2016, 05:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
The Little Gym Bella Vista
Get ready for some serious, fun gymnastics! The Little Gym Bella Vista
The world’s premier experiential learning and physical development center for children ages 4 months - 12 years. Create opportunities for your child to try new things and build self-confidence, all with a grin that stretches from ear to ear
featured supporter
Cryosite Family Cord Blood & Tissue Bank
Cryosite has been providing Cord Blood Banking services for over 12 years, and is the trusted choice of Australian families. To discuss the benefits of banking your baby's cord blood & tissue stem cells call us on 1800 220 410.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!