Closed Thread
Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, the test line needs to be as dark as or darker than the test line for an opk

Tested again this morning, BFN, shattered. CD 35, if anyone has seen AF, please tell her to hurry up so she can put me out of my misery!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeanutButterTurtle For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (12-08-2016),makingbabythree  (12-08-2016),Whitem  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    Yes, the test line needs to be as dark as or darker than the test line for an opk

Tested again this morning, BFN, shattered. CD 35, if anyone has seen AF, please tell her to hurry up so she can put me out of my misery!
    Dont worry im CD33 and usually only 29 day cycle. BFN yesterday. Booked for doctors monday as this is very weird for me! Hopefully a BFP coming your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hi @brooke87 I remember you. Sorry to hear of your loss xx
    Hey
    Was hoping you wouldnt be here ( in the best way 😉😄)
    Glad to see your ovulating a little earlier.
    I think dtd on the sat mon and last night will be plenty prob better you didnt dtd everyday so his sperm have a chance to rebuild. When we got preg in may we only dtd day of and day after so good luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    So pretty sure I O'd last night cd13. I actually feel ripped off as silly as it sounds, as I had no indication it was coming at all and we only dtd sat, mon and last night.
    We may be cycle buddies this month my body is finally playing along nicely and is having shorter cycles i had eptopic removed 5th july first period 28th july wasnt expecting it to arrive as early as it did thought it would make my cycle irregular now ovulating today i think
    Hope we both get some good news this month 😁

7. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Niks2026 View Post
    Brodiesmummy I've never had regular cycles. Before my first daughter my cycles were around 64 days long! Didn't think I could fall pregnant so very surprised when I had a BFP! My second daughter my cycles went to around 30 ish days. And the same this time. I felt a bit silly thinking I was having any type of symptom at only 5 or so days past two ovulation so it's good to see others have had quite immediate symptoms.
    What makes you think you ovulated last night?
    Hey I had a positive opk then cramps 2 hours later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Hey
    Was hoping you wouldnt be here ( in the best way )
    Glad to see your ovulating a little earlier.
    I think dtd on the sat mon and last night will be plenty prob better you didnt dtd everyday so his sperm have a chance to rebuild. When we got preg in may we only dtd day of and day after so good luck
    Haha thanks I'm on my 12th cycle

I'm hoping I got enough dtd in. With my son we did it once the day of O lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

brooke87  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    We may be cycle buddies this month my body is finally playing along nicely and is having shorter cycles i had eptopic removed 5th july first period 28th july wasnt expecting it to arrive as early as it did thought it would make my cycle irregular now ovulating today i think
    Hope we both get some good news this month
    Oh yay I hope so! I'm 2dpo today. Feeling normal. My sense of smell has been crazy, but that's just my mind playing tricks lol.

Yay for ovulating! Get on it!!!

Hopefully we get good news.

I've been saying for the last couple of months I bet I get pregnant before we go to QLD next month, then I can't drink or get a new tattoo lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we are in town today so going to pop by a chemist to pick up some tests. May not need them for a while but makes it seem much more real

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, well, that's me out for this month. AF reared her ugly head this morning a couple of days earlier than predicted so I guess we move on to September then...

Fingers crossed and baby-dust for all of you still in it for this month and for everyone for which August wasn't "your month" I'm sending virtual hugs xx

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to megdylan For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (12-08-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (12-08-2016),Whitem  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ovia says 10 days till testing! Will see how I go lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (12-08-2016)