Closed Thread
Page 71 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by scubababy View Post
    Questions for you ladies. . Are you all working in a full time job atm? I'm just starting a new job next week and it's a full time position .. so I'm in a but of a pickle as i really want to keep ttc but to be eligible for paid parental i need to be working for 12 months ... does that generally mean if i fall pregnant after 4 months of work by the time i have the baby it would be 12 months. . Is that how it works? ?
    Yes, that's how it works

Thanks
    Reviews
    1 dpo today, it's going to be a long 2 week wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'm out for August ladies
    Starting spotting this morning and have really bad period pain atm - af wasn't due for a few more days so will see how I go but not holding out hope
    Bring on September!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (11-08-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (11-08-2016),rhee1980  (11-08-2016),scubababy  (11-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingNemo89 View Post
    Hi! This is my first ever post so bear with me currently in the middle of the TWW and it's killing me!! AF due around 18th but I'm a bit irregular so who knows. Trying not to symptom spot but it's hard, I've had cramps for about a week now and felt super queasy on and off every day.
    Glad I found this forum as I have no one to talk to IRL!!
    Welcome! You are not alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

For the ladies that chart, can you please have a look at mine, its my first time. I know you can't confirm O till about 3 days after, but do you think I did yesterday? I had no clue it was coming cd13 earliest I've ever O'd, positive opk last night, and major O pains last night, but today I still feel a bit sore, not sure if its just remenants from last night, I've still got ewcm, but that could also be hubbys ahemhmm lol
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan01 View Post
    Good luck @brodiesmummy2011 hopefully your body is nice and 'routine' this month (I've been following your diary so felt your frustration last month (if that doesn't sound weird!)).

SO all ladies out there I desperately need your opinions, I did another hpt today at 11dpo after a negative yesterday and thought after 3 minutes I could see a faint line, I convinced myself it was an indent but could still see it at 10 mins (but couldnt determine if it was white or slightly pink) so I pulled the test apart, holding it to the light I though it was pink at the edges. It is a clear Evap line now that it's dry but I still think there's a tinge of pink at the edges (btw it's a FRER). AM I clutching straws or is it possible I've just tested to early? I only tested this month because I felt a little different, otherwise it's been a year of clear PMS symptoms followed on time by AF or stark BFNs, I'm praying this is our miracle and we don't have to go down the treatment path!
    Thanks hun I'm hoping so, although if I O'd last night, its the earliest I ever have lol!

Hmm hard to say with a frer. Maybe try in another couple of days? Hope you get your bfp x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trytryandtryagain View Post
    Looks like I'm out for August ladies
    Starting spotting this morning and have really bad period pain atm - af wasn't due for a few more days so will see how I go but not holding out hope
    Bring on September!!
    Sorry to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many dpo before you start getting symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Sorry to hear
    Thanks brodiesmummy2011 - I really thought it was our month with all the symptoms I was feeling
    Off to call the fs now about next clomid cycle
    Sending baby dust to all that are still waiting X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had an ultrasound yesterday to check everything is where it should be in preparation for next cycles FET... I was day CD21, the weird thing was it appeared as if I hadn't ovulated yet... I'm a 28/29 day cycle so way too late! I stopped doing OPK's when i ran out Monday wish I'd got more but didn't think there was much point... Now I'm confused as to what is going on!