Closed Thread
Page 69 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    @Yogis Mumma, I'd go a FRER or Forelife - stick to pink dye tests, blue dye tests are horrible! Just as a side note, I'm a Crohnnie too With DD, I had 2 monthly checks instead of 6 monthly, then went to monthly at about 28 weeks, then fortnightly from when I stopped my meds at 32 weeks. Bloods before every appointment too of course! The only issue I had was a drop in iron, so needed two infusions. I did have a minor flare after she was born, but it resolved quickly with a few weeks of pred. We were told to expect a prem (34 weeks or so), as research showed that Crohns babies tended to be prem and small, but she was 39+5. On the smaller side (6lb), but very long and perfectly healthy!

AF was due yesterday, no sign of her so far. Just cramping like an absolute mofo, so she can't be too far away.
    Thanks for sharing! My iron has been shocking this year...I'll be having an infusion if they don't correct after taking tablets. Other than that, I'm in good health right now which is fortunate

Always good to hear good stories...this will be baby #1 for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 4 of flashing smiley... Just had an argument with DH so I guess there goes any DTD tonight, sigh! Lucky we have a couple of more days!

How is everyone else?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm calling it, positive opk! Was not expecting that, not much ewcm at all guess evening primrose does bugger all for me but yay positive opk! Crazy
    Attached Images

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (11-08-2016),Bel0v3d  (10-08-2016),rhee1980  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    So I'm calling it, positive opk! Was not expecting that, not much ewcm at all guess evening primrose does bugger all for me but yay positive opk! Crazy
    Nice one!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Nice one!!
    Thank you! Have to coerce hubby into dtd when he gets home from karate, he passed out on the lounge at 7pm last night lol!!

Hope your arguement wasn't too bad with hubby

9. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck and amorous vibes to you ladies I'm still in my tww....it's going soooooooo slowly!!!!! (I think I'm 7dpo)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (10-08-2016),rhee1980  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    @Yogis Mumma, I'd go a FRER or Forelife - stick to pink dye tests, blue dye tests are horrible! Just as a side note, I'm a Crohnnie too With DD, I had 2 monthly checks instead of 6 monthly, then went to monthly at about 28 weeks, then fortnightly from when I stopped my meds at 32 weeks. Bloods before every appointment too of course! The only issue I had was a drop in iron, so needed two infusions. I did have a minor flare after she was born, but it resolved quickly with a few weeks of pred. We were told to expect a prem (34 weeks or so), as research showed that Crohns babies tended to be prem and small, but she was 39+5. On the smaller side (6lb), but very long and perfectly healthy!

AF was due yesterday, no sign of her so far. Just cramping like an absolute mofo, so she can't be too far away.
    Oh my goodness, sorry to butt in but we've just started TTC number 2 and I've just had the go ahead from my gastro as I have crohn's too. Can I ask if you are on Humira? I'm on humira and aza, I feel nervous about taking these while preg but I have no choice so I've made my peace with it and the gatsro is confident all will be ok with baby. When preg with #1 I was only on pentasa but flared badly after he was born and its been really hard to control so they've had to go hard with the medications. Just reached remission in April after 18 months and only just been given the go ahead to try for #2. If you have any advice I'd love to hear it (also shout out to @Yogis Mumma)
    Last edited by Pearlygirl; 10-08-2016 at 20:56.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pearlygirl For This Useful Post:

Pluto80  (10-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Good luck and amorous vibes to you ladies I'm still in my tww....it's going soooooooo slowly!!!!! (I think I'm 7dpo)
    Thank you

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And just like that, I've got O pains! Cd13!

My body has seriously thrown me for a loop this month!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (11-08-2016),rhee1980  (10-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So DP wants to take a break from ttc until the of year .. a bit sad but i think it may be the best option for us atm.. He still of course wants to dtd but for me it just doesnt feel very fun anymore. .. ..