Closed Thread
Page 66 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    I've never used it, but you have me intrigued. TMI but I find it hard to "finish" if it's not smooshy enough down there. Lol

Does it help?
    Yeah I think it is, its weird getting your head around the fact you have to stick the applicator up 'there' lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    At 9/10dpo my little pink line is now visible without squinting and the right lighting.
    I'm really hoping that pregnancy #3 for 2016 is my sticky rainbow baby.
    Attachment 83362
    Congrats, super clear from this end. Good luck for an easy smooth 9 months!

AFM I stupidly tested (when I told myself I wouldn't) at 10DPO a BFN not even a hint of a line. I convinced myself there was a chance because my b00bs are particularly tender which is unusual for me even before AF. Pretty sure I'm out as with DD it was a faint line at 10DPO and a super dark one at 12DPO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by scubababy View Post
    Questions for you ladies. . Are you all working in a full time job atm? I'm just starting a new job next week and it's a full time position .. so I'm in a but of a pickle as i really want to keep ttc but to be eligible for paid parental i need to be working for 12 months ... does that generally mean if i fall pregnant after 4 months of work by the time i have the baby it would be 12 months. . Is that how it works? ?
    Have a look at the government website. I don't think it matters how long you have been with that company, so long as you've been employed somewhere. If you haven't been there long, they have the right to not pay you ppl directly but centreline still pay it to you I think. It's been 3 years since I looked at this stuff so I could be wrong.

Afm - cd7 today. This is my first cycle taking Maca and I have heaps of watery /borderline ewcm at the moment. Has anyone else had this with Maca? I'm hoping it's a good sign of lots of fertile cm this cycle

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NicT For This Useful Post:

scubababy  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.. i think i might have to put ttc on hold for a few months just to be safe..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    I've never used it, but you have me intrigued. TMI but I find it hard to "finish" if it's not smooshy enough down there. Lol

Does it help?
    I got swayed to use it by the very positive reviews online, but I also remind myself that it's not a miracle lube and to try to trust my body. I sometimes worry I'm too dry which is why I bought it...to give the swimmers an extra help I only use a small amount

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.. i think i might have to put ttc on hold for a few months just to be safe..
    Everyone has different circumstances...if job security is important to you, and you plan to return to work, then a few months would be beneficial.

I had to delay ttc another 18 months due to work having a 2 yr probation for mat leave and we decided to buy a bigger house so needed income for longer...now I'm ready, I really want a baby.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

scubababy  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Everyone has different circumstances...if job security is important to you, and you plan to return to work, then a few months would be beneficial.

I had to delay ttc another 18 months due to work having a 2 yr probation for mat leave and we decided to buy a bigger house so needed income for longer...now I'm ready, I really want a baby.
    Such a good point. We waited to start TTC til April so that if I fell straight away I would still have been at my job 12 months when I went on leave, so they would have to keep my job for me. Now I'm kicking myself as we're four months down the track and there's no way I'll be going back to work after next bub anyway now (going to focus on a new home based biz). It all happens at the right time though I guess, just gotta trust xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

scubababy  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Questions for you ladies. . Are you all working in a full time job atm? I'm just starting a new job next week and it's a full time position .. so I'm in a but of a pickle as i really want to keep ttc but to be eligible for paid parental i need to be working for 12 months ... does that generally mean if i fall pregnant after 4 months of work by the time i have the baby it would be 12 months. . Is that how it works? ?
    Hi @scubababy in order to qualify for parental leave from an employer ur leave had to commence 12 months after ur commencement - so waiting 4 months is a good idea, depending on whether your work provides paid or unpaid leave after u have been with them 12 months u are protected and will have a job to return to after maternity leave
    Keep in mind u have to finish work 4-6 weeks before bubs is due
    Hope this helps

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

scubababy  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Yeah I think it is, its weird getting your head around the fact you have to stick the applicator up 'there' lol
    If it helps dh and have have been using conceive plus - sperm friendly lube but no applicator

Today is 9DPO and reading way to much into everything my body is doing
    Boobs aren't sore but nips are, extremely thirsty all the time and lil nauseous

Having extremely vivid dreams (woke dh up to tell him my car was stolen) and slept walked for the first time - Apparently my mum had extreme dreams when pregnant with me and sis.

Desperate to do test but been told that the meds I'm on could give false positive - trying to wait till Tuesday for bloods or AF

Fingers crossed I get through the next 7 days

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (10-08-2016),rhee1980  (09-08-2016),scubababy  (09-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trytryandtryagain View Post
    Hi @scubababy in order to qualify for parental leave from an employer ur leave had to commence 12 months after ur commencement - so waiting 4 months is a good idea, depending on whether your work provides paid or unpaid leave after u have been with them 12 months u are protected and will have a job to return to after maternity leave
    Keep in mind u have to finish work 4-6 weeks before bubs is due
    Hope this helps
    okay that makes sense i was reading through my paper work and it does have paid parental leave for full time employees after 12 months so i think my best option is to hold off at least a month see how i like the work then decide from there.. Thanks ladies man it can be hard being a women sometimes lol

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scubababy For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (10-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (09-08-2016)