Closed Thread
Page 65 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Well bfn this morning I am not too sad honestly, waiting for af now though may test again before we fly out if af hasn't shown hopefully we can snag a holiday conception!

For those that were on the pill before ttc how long did it take to get af again?

Congrats @Fauvette praying for your rainbow x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (09-08-2016),crunchymumma  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    I'm high in demand these days.. Places to be and all. Hahahaha

AFM

10 or 11 dpo. Didn't test. Lots of thin watery but creamy cm. soft high and closed. I have no idea what's going on.

My Bbs hurt around the armpit area, nips hurt, especially the left one, I've had an augmentation too and they are somewhat less sensitive than the average person and for them to hurt this much would mean they are pretty ouchie.

Slightly crampy way down below, but not like AF crampy..

Wish I'd knew what's going on
    Haha busy woman!

Hmmm it all sounds good!

I've been thinking id like to get my boobs done after kids. Does it hurt as much as they say it does?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    At 9/10dpo my little pink line is now visible without squinting and the right lighting.
    I'm really hoping that pregnancy #3 for 2016 is my sticky rainbow baby.
    Attachment 83362
    Congratulations!!!! Sending lots of sticky vibes your way!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NicT For This Useful Post:

Fauvette  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Haha busy woman!

Hmmm it all sounds good!

I've been thinking id like to get my boobs done after kids. Does it hurt as much as they say it does?
    Nope not at all

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Questions for you ladies. . Are you all working in a full time job atm? I'm just starting a new job next week and it's a full time position .. so I'm in a but of a pickle as i really want to keep ttc but to be eligible for paid parental i need to be working for 12 months ... does that generally mean if i fall pregnant after 4 months of work by the time i have the baby it would be 12 months. . Is that how it works? ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by scubababy View Post
    Questions for you ladies. . Are you all working in a full time job atm? I'm just starting a new job next week and it's a full time position .. so I'm in a but of a pickle as i really want to keep ttc but to be eligible for paid parental i need to be working for 12 months ... does that generally mean if i fall pregnant after 4 months of work by the time i have the baby it would be 12 months. . Is that how it works? ?
    I don't work now, Ive been a stay home parent for 4.5 years but when I was pregnant with my eldest, I got a new job when I was 3 months pregnant and so wasn't entitled to anything. When I fell pregnant with my second, I had been in my new role (that I went to after my eldest was born) for 6 months prior to falling pregnant and I got PPL. I was really sick with hyperemesis during that pregnancy though and needed a massive amount of time off, so I had to balance going in some days (when I was able) and moving my annual and sick leave around so I would be entitled.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

scubababy  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by scubababy View Post
    You have to have worked 10 out of the last 13 months at the time you stop work to get the government PPL. And the minimum is only about two days a week I think so it doesn't have to be FIL time.
    BUT you have to have been with your employer 12 months from the date you stop work for them to have to keep your job for you while you go on maternity leave.
    Last bub I got the PPL, but I had to resign from my job as I'd only been there 10.5 months when I went on leave.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

scubababy  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,

Funny story re: pre-seed (apparently a little bit goes a long way).

Last night before dtd, I thought id sneakily sneak in some pre-seed, I put it in, and it felt like it all came out, so I put a little more in.

While dtd, hubby goes, omg did you use lube? I said yes, and he goes, what did yo do squirt half a tube up there. Welllll........ lol.
    Haha - it's far more slippery than regular lube! I try to not move too much before dtd when I've used preseed

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Haha - it's far more slippery than regular lube! I try to not move too much before dtd when I've used preseed
    Haha yes lesson learnt lol.

Its a gross feeling isn't it?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yes lesson learnt lol.

Its a gross feeling isn't it?
    I've never used it, but you have me intrigued. TMI but I find it hard to "finish" if it's not smooshy enough down there. Lol

Does it help?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (10-08-2016)