Closed Thread
Page 62 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    I do the baby name thing too!! But I love choosing baby names!!!

Only a few of my friends know we're TTC, not even any family know!
    I can almost guarantee that I'll get to 20 weeks and decide none of the names are the "right" one haha. But I figure I'll just keep writing them and we can slowly scratch them off if/when there is a baby in there to name.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (08-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Old blood?
    Ovulation?
    I usually ovulate cd18 or 19 tho!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Uuggh it sucks doesn't it?

My sil got pregnant by accident right after my 2nd chemical, and she is due to have a c'sec on the 28th, and here I am still not pregnant
    Yep it really does suck!! Here's hoping we all aren't wait too much longer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone made a September thread? I finally ovulated after stopping the pill odd CD30 and wont be able to ttc this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    *sigh*
    Seems hubby came down with a bout of gastro today. Which isn't exactly the greatest for two reasons.
    1. That's us "trying" finished. By the time he feels well again, I will be well past O. I'm inly guessing when it is, and I'm assuming 4 or so days ago, but I was hoping to keep DTD for a while just in case.
    2. If I start feeling sick in the next few days, I'm going to be driven crazy by "Is it gastro or morning sickness?"

Oh dear.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh... I was thinking about it and then looked on Pinterest, and found this and was like oh boy, you think about this way too much, haha!

I don't think we'll be able to manage it but we'd like to keep this Bub (pregnancy) under wraps for as long as we can! And surprise everyone!
    I know I think about it too much the only reason I want to do a grandparents reveal is because my mum has been with me throughout my whole ttc journey (she even gets temps and cm updates) so I don't think I'll be able to keep it from her once I get my bfp. I want the grandparent journey to be exciting for her too so I think I'll fib and tell her I've got my AF (when I eventually get my bfp) and then surprise with a bottle of wine.

Trying for our first baby and it feels like all of my friends and family have had babies before me!! Anyway, enough of this babble...back to counting down the days for when I can test..approx 6 days!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I too am starting to freak out, I am 7-8dpo after ovulation induction
    But am cramping a lot over the last few days, anyone tell me whether this is normal??
    Not meant to test until next week but the wait is driving me mental - need a distraction!!!
    We have been trying for almost 12 months so hoping for a BFP
    Any help with the norm would be awesome

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I know I think about it too much the only reason I want to do a grandparents reveal is because my mum has been with me throughout my whole ttc journey (she even gets temps and cm updates) so I don't think I'll be able to keep it from her once I get my bfp. I want the grandparent journey to be exciting for her too so I think I'll fib and tell her I've got my AF (when I eventually get my bfp) and then surprise with a bottle of wine.

Trying for our first baby and it feels like all of my friends and family have had babies before me!! Anyway, enough of this babble...back to counting down the days for when I can test..approx 6 days!!
    Yep... this will be #3 for us so just want to 'surprise' everyone as late as we can - because DH was adamant we were done as far as they all know! x

I am yet to tell my best friend that we are TTC after she had had 3 missed miscarriages in the last 18 months trying for #2... that's going to be a bittersweet day!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August 2016 TTC

CD13 - Second day of flashy smiley for me, and I'm coming down with a sore throat!! No!! Busy day at work tomorrow and then Census night, so hopefully we can get a BD session in, although I won't be Oing until around the weekend.
    Last edited by makingbabythree; 08-08-2016 at 18:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm definitely out and on to September ladies. AF arrived tonight not sure what my faint positive test was all about, but going to move on and for the next month eat well, exercise and maintain a positive outlook!

Good luck to everyone still waiting and hopefully there is lots of BFPs! Xx

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tanne For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (09-08-2016),crunchymumma  (13-08-2016),makingbabythree  (08-08-2016),MUG81  (08-08-2016),rhee1980  (09-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (09-08-2016)