Closed Thread
Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'll update dates tomorrow, the app is playing up tonight!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Evee16  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll update dates tomorrow, the app is playing up tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, I'm joining from the July thread. Currently cd6. First AF following a d&c 4 weeks ago when baby died just prior to my 2nd ob appointment at 9.5 weeks.
    I have my follow up appointment with ob tomorrow and then we'll be TTC again (assuming there is nothing else that he thinks is an issue).

I've been pregnant twice already this year and just want to be pregnant again to give my 2.5 yo DS a little brother/sister.

Good luck to everyone this cycle!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (20-07-2016),Evee16  (20-07-2016),lilsushi  (20-07-2016),MUG81  (21-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Full moon tonight ladies, perfect time to conceive if you're around O time, get to it!
    I'm 1dpo, so I should wait til 2nd Aug to test, but probably won't be able to hold out that long!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (21-07-2016),Evee16  (20-07-2016),MUG81  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow @Evee16 hopefully they can see if anything is going on. I do know some people don't register on OPK's, that may be you?

Damn body always playing up. I have pregnancy symptoms big time. Heartburn, not wanting to eat, so tired and cramping in the low pelvic area. It's way too soon to be preg - day 20 after m/c argh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow @Evee16 hopefully they can see if anything is going on. I do know some people don't register on OPK's, that may be you?

Damn body always playing up. I have pregnancy symptoms big time. Heartburn, not wanting to eat, so tired and cramping in the low pelvic area. It's way too soon to be preg - day 20 after m/c argh.
    I know the feeling @BabyG4! I've been having the same symptoms for 2 weeks my last few cycles.

Thanks, my appointment went well. I got my kidneys & ovaries scanned.
    I have healthy ovaries & lots of follicles apparently? To my surprise, I havent even ovulated yet, apparently one of my ovaries looks like it's about to release an egg any day now, so I'm having another random longer cycle!(my previous 2 cycles were about 25/26 days long). Now I don't feel so down about not getting a positive OPK.
    I tested when I got home and still had a negative, so I'm going to test again tonight, and buy another pack tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed an egg does end up being released over the next few days and I get a positive on an opk
    @AmyEL Can you please change my testing date to the 7th?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Evee16 For This Useful Post:

Aleethee  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm joining from the July thread. Currently cd6. First AF following a d&c 4 weeks ago when baby died just prior to my 2nd ob appointment at 9.5 weeks.
    I have my follow up appointment with ob tomorrow and then we'll be TTC again (assuming there is nothing else that he thinks is an issue).

I've been pregnant twice already this year and just want to be pregnant again to give my 2.5 yo DS a little brother/sister.

Good luck to everyone this cycle!
    I'm so sorry about your loss. I had a MC last Dec & another earlier on in the year. I Hope your appointment goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey AF is here now so I've got to move on in here. Ill test about the 20th if I ovulate at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi can I join in? I just started a ttc diary but as I'm stalking the threads thought I should say something!

Run down is I was here a few months ago (good to only see a couple of familiar names), but had to have a month off for a laparoscopy (and d&c, tube flush and small endo removal), DH and I have a 2.5yr old and have been trying for number 2 for 10 months (and 4 months of not trying not preventing before that), we've been trying SMEP with no luck.

I'm now CD1 (4 days early, which never happens, thought I was having implant cramps but now full on AF), officially we have unexplained fertility issues after lots of GP and gyno run tests, next step is a FS next month so we will see if August is our lucky month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really hope this month is full of BFP's! I've just updated the dates, let me know if I have missed any!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (22-07-2016),Aleethee  (22-07-2016),crunchymumma  (27-07-2016),Evee16  (22-07-2016),MUG81  (22-07-2016)