Closed Thread
Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Another flashy smile, but I had a very small amount of EWCM this morning, so 'o' is close

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Aleethee  (06-08-2016),Aloria  (06-08-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (06-08-2016),makingbabythree  (06-08-2016),MUG81  (06-08-2016),rhee1980  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need strength! Ovia app is telling me to test today (it thinks I O'd on the 25th). It's also saying AF isn't due until Wednesday (which matches when I think I O'd on the 28th).
    I've got basically no symptoms (even though if symptom-spotting was a sport I'd be in Rio right now!! 😂), except I've had an abundance of watery & almost EW like CM for over a week now. Lots. But I don't even think that's a legit symptom of pregnancy?!!!!
    What do you ladies reckon... should I test tomorrow??? Or wait it out til Wed?
    ETA: I must have lots of estrogen in my system atm, as I was getting "high" readings on the OPK right up until yesterday. I started using them late & think I missed the actual LH surge.
    Last edited by MUG81; 06-08-2016 at 08:55.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (06-08-2016),makingbabythree  (06-08-2016),tamzmaree  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    As a local, I'd recommend Dreamworld over SeaWorld and Movieworld. How old are you other child/children? I have a 2.5 yo and Dreamworld has many more rides and fun things to do. Dreamworld is a full day event but SeaWorld is really quite disappointing and would be done in less than that. Movieworld is great but not for little ones so much.
    Thanks you just the one and he will be 5. We have a pass for movie and seaworld. So dreamworld is the go is it?

I was reading up reviews yesterday on movie and seaworld, I was quite disappointed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    I need strength! Ovia app is telling me to test today (it thinks I O'd on the 25th). It's also saying AF isn't due until Wednesday (which matches when I think I O'd on the 28th).
    I've got basically no symptoms (even though if symptom-spotting was a sport I'd be in Rio right now!! ), except I've had an abundance of watery & almost EW like CM for over a week now. Lots. But I don't even think that's a legit symptom of pregnancy?!!!!
    What do you ladies reckon... should I test tomorrow??? Or wait it out til Wed?
    ETA: I must have lots of estrogen in my system atm, as I was getting "high" readings on the OPK right up until yesterday. I started using them late & think I missed the actual LH surge.
    Test today hahahaha

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (06-08-2016),MUG81  (06-08-2016),tamzmaree  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Thanks you just the one and he will be 5. We have a pass for movie and seaworld. So dreamworld is the go is it?

I was reading up reviews yesterday on movie and seaworld, I was quite disappointed
    We recently went to Movieworld with our 4yo and 6yo, the kids area is great and some of the shows are good too - we didn't find it too bad as we could just take our time and it wasn't a rush to get to everything and spend all day there. SeaWorld is good too for the shows, the kids roller coaster is great, but you could probably do that in half a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been away for a bit but I'm back. Been DTD regularly. This is my first cycle in years so no idea when everything is supposed to be happening but judging off how my old cycles worked, yesterday should have been O-Day. AF should be due on the 17th and I decided I will wait til the 20th to test so that's 2 weeks away today. We have no where here to buy tests but I will be in town on Friday so will buy some then.

Hubby still says that he ok happy to have this baby but it's more because I want it, yet every morning "do you feel pregnant yet?" Haha. He's clearly getting excited.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (06-08-2016),BabyG4  (06-08-2016),scubababy  (06-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MUG81 I thought the watery CM is a symptom of pregnancy? I would probably test to because I couldn't help myself but waiting until at least Monday would probably be better.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post

My girls absolutely love Seaworld. It's their fav theme park of all! They love all the animals, the kids section, some of the rides they can go on in the older section and the shows.
    They do prefer wet n wild though but that's solely because they love the water. We go to wet n wild even in winter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it even possible to NOT symptom spot? I never miss a meal..breakfast being a fav of mine but I could barely stomach it today, I nearly threw up!

Of course my brain said, ooh maybe it's pregnancy related? But I've also had a stressful week so it could just be a random side effect. I really wanted to try hard not to symptom spot..any advice?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

Fauvette  (06-08-2016),makingbabythree  (06-08-2016),MUG81  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    As a local, I'd recommend Dreamworld over SeaWorld and Movieworld. How old are you other child/children? I have a 2.5 yo and Dreamworld has many more rides and fun things to do. Dreamworld is a full day event but SeaWorld is really quite disappointing and would be done in less than that. Movieworld is great but not for little ones so much.
    Oooh a fellow local.