Closed Thread
Page 40 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evee16 View Post
    I'm out ladies, AF arrived this morning. I'll still be hanging around as I'll be ovulating mid this month & will hopefully get to talk to a gyno about whats going on (on not going on). I have a feeling I've got a rough road ahead of me.
    Sorry to hear xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out ladies, AF arrived this morning. I'll still be hanging around as I'll be ovulating mid this month & will hopefully get to talk to a gyno about whats going on (on not going on). I have a feeling I've got a rough road ahead of me.
    Sorry, big blessings to you for a smoother than expected ride xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to those who have had AF rock up. She's an evil witch!

I'm anywhere from 8-10dpo, and the urge to test is killing me - as is the nausea that's hit this morning, and waking up at 5am and not being able to get back to sleep. It all happened with the last pregnancy, but I don't want to read into it and get myself excited, only to be disappointed if AF arrives next week! I'm trying so hard to hold out until Monday/Tuesday to test!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PeanutButterTurtle For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (03-08-2016),Aloria  (03-08-2016),crt22  (03-08-2016),makingbabythree  (03-08-2016),Pluto80  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August 2016 TTC

Last month I had a flashing smiley on my digital OPK for a week..but my temps matched when I eventually got the solid smiley.

This week I got one day of flashing smiley and then today it went solid. My temps are not following the expected pattern.

I need to pay more attention to my CM but I hope the OPK is accurate as this means I've ovulated much earlier than last month's day 19! (Today is CD13)
    Last edited by Yogis Mumma; 03-08-2016 at 11:29.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (03-08-2016),makingbabythree  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    Sorry to those who have had AF rock up. She's an evil witch!

I'm anywhere from 8-10dpo, and the urge to test is killing me - as is the nausea that's hit this morning, and waking up at 5am and not being able to get back to sleep. It all happened with the last pregnancy, but I don't want to read into it and get myself excited, only to be disappointed if AF arrives next week! I'm trying so hard to hold out until Monday/Tuesday to test!
    I'm in the same boat!! I bought some FRER tests last night, but am too scared to take one just yet as I don't want it to be a negative (likely as it's still too early to test) as I'm sure it'll crush me... I'm about 8-10 dpo with AF due on/around 10 Aug but I'm super stuck in my head and am reading into every little cramp, twinge, flutter in my stomach, every time I feel super tired or cranky or feel the slightest bit nauseous.... eurgh.

Seeing my step-sister tonight and her two LOs (12wks and 18mnths) - I'm hoping some baby cuddles will get things out of my system a little so-to-speak but I'm sure it'll just make me feel more 'clucky'...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to megdylan For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (04-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    15dpo, another BFN. Guess AF will be here sometime today. Feeling very sad. I had so many symptoms I really thought this might be it
    I was like that last cycle, so many symptoms! Hugs!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I got my first flashy face on my digital OPK today, good think DH flys home today!!
    I had flashys for 8 days bride I got a solid!! I know that is so not helpful for you, LOL! I'm interested to see what this month holds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh darl! Hugs! I'm seeing my GP on Friday too to see if we're doing everything we can for now. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    There are SO many babies being born at daycare / school I need to go and drink the water or rub myself on the walls!!! LOL! 8dpo today so will start the OPKs in about another 4-6 days! I got 8 days worth of flashy smiles last month and a positive in CD22 (which was consistent with CM). Seeing GP on Friday and taking my 'root' powder, haha. Having a nice day at home with DD2 today who hasn't been well. Baked some mud cakes for her practice birthday cake and did up her invitations. Should be folding clothes and tidying the kitchen but watching a Barbie movie with DD2.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (03-08-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No need to test tomorrow- AF arrived today!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilahh For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (03-08-2016)