Closed Thread
Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    I'm at day 32 and no sign of AF. No symptoms swaying either way and BFN on FRER yesterday. I think I'm out but it's kind of annoying that AF hasn't shown up. Guess I'll just have to wait it out.
    Oh that's a pain! Hopefully a late implanter so just not enough hcg yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh that's a pain! Hopefully a late implanter so just not enough hcg yet!
    Maybe but I really think I'm out

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am dying to know the results of DH's sperm count... Appointment is at 11:50 tomorrow morning... Just so that I can get my head around a FET or whether we keep trying naturally, feel like we are in limbo a bit!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (02-08-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (03-08-2016),MUG81  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    I always said the same thing @brodiesmummy2011 I wouldn't get all good sleepers like DD1 who slept 14 hours from 1 week old. I was wrong, all 4 were amazing sleepers. DD4 went through a 10 week stint from 16-26 weeks but straight back to 14 hours after that.
    OMG that's amazing! Maybe good sleeping is genetic and your kids got the gene from both parents! No wonder you want more

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (03-08-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (03-08-2016),rhee1980  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else feel like they are TTC not because they desperately want a(nother) baby as such but because they envision their family in a few years time with X number of children? DP and I had a big discussion about it tonight and while we are both 100% on board with another child, we're not "clucky" per se- it's more that we want at least 2 kids and well, a pregnancy/baby is the way to get there! It's weird as my DS was a massive surprise (an awesome one!) so there was no deciding-to-become-parents discussion, lol!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (03-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    Does anyone else feel like they are TTC not because they desperately want a(nother) baby as such but because they envision their family in a few years time with X number of children? DP and I had a big discussion about it tonight and while we are both 100% on board with another child, we're not "clucky" per se- it's more that we want at least 2 kids and well, a pregnancy/baby is the way to get there! It's weird as my DS was a massive surprise (an awesome one!) so there was no deciding-to-become-parents discussion, lol!
    Kind of, my main driver is giving DS a sibling as we're moving rural and I don't want him to be alone. Of course I also just really want another in my heart, and we're both clucky for another bub, especially when we look at pics/vids of when DS was littler.
    DS was a big surprise for us too, so the whole TTC game is tough this time around!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (02-08-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    Yes totally, the newborn stage sucks big time, hell so do toddlers (that's as far as my experience goes!) My desire is more about our future & wanting 3 kids around us as we grow old & then the resulting grandkids to spoil! I come from a big family, 6 kids, 13 grandkids, I just love it, so I want that for us (not as big though!!)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (03-08-2016),rhee1980  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Yes totally, the newborn stage sucks big time, hell so do toddlers (that's as far as my experience goes!) My desire is more about our future & wanting 3 kids around us as we grow old & then the resulting grandkids to spoil! I come from a big family, 6 kids, 13 grandkids, I just love it, so I want that for us (not as big though!!)
    Yep that's it.. imagining the dinner table with school aged, teenage, young adult and then grandkids...I just can't fathom there being less than 3-4 kids around (big families on both sides here also) it's just that I forget I'm the one who has to incubate/hatch them/breastfeed them every 2 hours for weeks on end..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (03-08-2016),rhee1980  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Kind of, my main driver is giving DS a sibling as we're moving rural and I don't want him to be alone. Of course I also just really want another in my heart, and we're both clucky for another bub, especially when we look at pics/vids of when DS was littler.
    DS was a big surprise for us too, so the whole TTC game is tough this time around!
    Have you been trying for long? How fun is watching baby vids?? Some nights we can't wait for DS to go to bed then sit on the couch for an hour watching videos of him being adorable, haha!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (03-08-2016),Tassiemummy  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had a weak moment and asked for the price list of a baby photographer that I've liked for awhile!! The prices were much cheaper than I imagined...now hoping I fall pregnant soon!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (03-08-2016),MUG81  (03-08-2016)