Closed Thread
Page 35 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I tested. I'm out. I had to test because I've needed X-rays as I've broken my arm and I'm on pain killers I've taken a frer and bfn
    and I've decided to take another break from Ttc I don't know if I will be back. I think I'm done with babies and I need to focus on other things 😘 good bye and good luck x

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cherry18Bloss For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (02-08-2016),Elaria086  (02-08-2016),mint80  (02-08-2016),rhee1980  (02-08-2016),Willis41  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    So today I'm either 5 or 6 dpo. And I woke roan over abundance of creamy cm. like more than I've ever seen before, it's not quite while but more pale pale lemon colour.. Does that make sense, cervix is very high, soft and very closed.

My cervix never feels this closed this far out from AF

Could I have an infection maybe?

We didn't dtd last night cause I was in a foul mood with DP, cause he kept calling me mate.. It just irritated me and I made him sleep in the sore room.. Hahaha
    I hope this is a good sign and you get your BFP this month

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bel0v3d For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (02-08-2016),tamzmaree  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    So today I'm either 5 or 6 dpo. And I woke roan over abundance of creamy cm. like more than I've ever seen before, it's not quite while but more pale pale lemon colour.. Does that make sense, cervix is very high, soft and very closed.

My cervix never feels this closed this far out from AF

Could I have an infection maybe?

We didn't dtd last night cause I was in a foul mood with DP, cause he kept calling me mate.. It just irritated me and I made him sleep in the sore room.. Hahaha
    I'm in the same boat, CM quite yellow and snotty, or watery, it alternates today! I'm taking it as a good sign.
    If it doesn't smell then I don't think it would be infection. From what I read yellow CM is quite common after O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, would love to join in this month. Can you please add me to the 26th of August. First month of really trying for baby number 2.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahjane914 For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (02-08-2016),AmyEL  (02-08-2016),rhee1980  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    I'm in the same boat, CM quite yellow and snotty, or watery, it alternates today! I'm taking it as a good sign.
    If it doesn't smell then I don't think it would be infection. From what I read yellow CM is quite common after O.
    Definitely no smell but I've never had this much before, usually sticky or dry after O. So I freaked lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    But then you have the other extreme too. My DS slept 6 hour stretches from the day he was born and by 6 weeks of age he was sleeping right through the night (he probably would have before that too but I used to wake him for feeds...rookie mistake, lol).
    By the time DS was 3 months he was sleeping 14 hours overnight. I'd never slept so much before having a baby, lol.
    Now at 2.5 he still sleeps all night and does 3 hour day sleeps.

I am actually scared about what baby #2 might be like given I had it so easy with #1.
    OMG! I cannot fathom that! My DD has only just started sleeping through on a regular basis in the past 2 months (she now sleeps through about 3 nights per week). She's 3.5 years old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloria View Post
    OMG! I cannot fathom that! My DD has only just started sleeping through on a regular basis in the past 2 months (she now sleeps through about 3 nights per week). She's 3.5 years old.
    Here's to you and I getting amazing sleepers for our next babies!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, don't hate. My almoat 5 year old has slept thru since 12 weeks old, with the exception of being sick/teething.

I just know my next one will be horrible!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Bel0v3d  (02-08-2016),makingbabythree  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Hope it's not too much longer until your bfp!! FX!!!
    me too. It'll happen when its ready, i find im more excited than my partner but in saying that he's already had 2 children. He's happy though. This will only be our second month of trying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I'm $hi**ing myself. I'm booked for knee surgery on the 17th and have told the doctors that there's a chance I'll get a positive preg test prior. They are telling me it's ok to go under general anesthetic but everything I'm reading says it's not a good Idea..