Closed Thread
Page 31 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    Wahoo! Congratulations!!! Hopefully this is the start of a totally awesome month for you.
    Wouldn't that be awesome!!

Thanks for all the congrats and warm wishes ladies!! Hope my good fortune is part of a collective good few weeks for us all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Mug81! Enjoy every minute of the planning - as hard as it is, it's still pretty exciting!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Elaria086 For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @MUG81!! How exciting!!!!

AFM - am wondering if I should try temping this cycle... so, ladies explain to me how it's done? I don't get great sleep as DD2 still wakes each night; and what CD do I start?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

crt22  (02-08-2016),MUG81  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Congrats @MUG81!! How exciting!!!!

AFM - am wondering if I should try temping this cycle... so, ladies explain to me how it's done? I don't get great sleep as DD2 still wakes each night; and what CD do I start?
    I'm interested too, bought a thermometer today. But like you I have a 2yo who wakes at least once including usually around 4.30-5.30 for a tuck in and dummy replacement. I've read you should temp after 4 hours solid sleep and I'm over here like "who the hell gets that??" Lol!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (01-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @MUG81! I've posted this in a new thread but thought I'd ask you ladies here as well!

Its about thyroid function. I've been actively ttc #2 for 10 months and trying but not trying (not timing but no contraception) for 4 more months before that. I've had all the standard tests (and my DH) run by my GP a few months ago and was told everything is normal. I specifically asked about my thyroid because I developed hypothyroidism during my first pregnancy which had to be medicated but went off the medication post pregnancy (on advice from doctor who thought I'd go back to my pre pregnancy norm). I was told that it was in normal levels and I checked the range and TSH was 3.2 so just in the higher end of normal so didn't question it further. I just read an article saying TSH should be close to 1 mIU/L when ttc and a low functioning thyroid (shown through high TSH) was shown to impact implantation!!??

Has anyone else encountered this issue or discussed it with a FS (whom I would assume would be more focused or normal for conceiving over general population 'normal'). Am I concerned for no reason or has anyone else experienced this?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jan01 For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vent post ahead.
    Having one of those horrendous the-world-is-against-me PMS days where I can only see the negative side to EVERYTHING. My stomach is bloated and I feel like a horrendously ugly whale. Hating on life and finding the most mundane and routine tasks that I do every day leaving me on the verge of tears/temper tantrum all day. It's completely at odds with how I usually feel/think/act and it really, really suuuuuuuucks!! F U PMS!!! AF come at me any day now...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (02-08-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (02-08-2016),makingbabythree  (01-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan01 View Post
    Congrats @MUG81! I've posted this in a new thread but thought I'd ask you ladies here as well!

Its about thyroid function. I've been actively ttc #2 for 10 months and trying but not trying (not timing but no contraception) for 4 more months before that. I've had all the standard tests (and my DH) run by my GP a few months ago and was told everything is normal. I specifically asked about my thyroid because I developed hypothyroidism during my first pregnancy which had to be medicated but went off the medication post pregnancy (on advice from doctor who thought I'd go back to my pre pregnancy norm). I was told that it was in normal levels and I checked the range and TSH was 3.2 so just in the higher end of normal so didn't question it further. I just read an article saying TSH should be close to 1 mIU/L when ttc and a low functioning thyroid (shown through high TSH) was shown to impact implantation!!??

Has anyone else encountered this issue or discussed it with a FS (whom I would assume would be more focused or normal for conceiving over general population 'normal'). Am I concerned for no reason or has anyone else experienced this?
    Sorry I haven't experienced this so can't help but I am wondering why you haven't gone to see an ob/fs yet? Are you planning on that after a certain time? I would have thought they'd be able to give more insight and arrange more thorough testing that GP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    I'm interested too, bought a thermometer today. But like you I have a 2yo who wakes at least once including usually around 4.30-5.30 for a tuck in and dummy replacement. I've read you should temp after 4 hours solid sleep and I'm over here like "who the hell gets that??" Lol!
    So true! I 'may' get a 4 hour block but not every night and not at the same time! I'm CD5 too, so may be too late to start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    Vent post ahead.
    Having one of those horrendous the-world-is-against-me PMS days where I can only see the negative side to EVERYTHING. My stomach is bloated and I feel like a horrendously ugly whale. Hating on life and finding the most mundane and routine tasks that I do every day leaving me on the verge of tears/temper tantrum all day. It's completely at odds with how I usually feel/think/act and it really, really suuuuuuuucks!! F U PMS!!! AF come at me any day now...
    Great big hugs to you... I have had a couple of days like that! It totally throws you, huh?! xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such exciting news for you, @Mug18 I LOVED planning my wedding, I hope you do too

I hope everyone has a fabulous week!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (02-08-2016)