Closed Thread
Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Opk question.
    I've just got my third positive opk Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I had o pains yesterday so was expecting opk to be negative today. Does that mean I still haven't actually ovulated yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KMull View Post
    Attachment 83116
    Faint positive this morning! Trying not to get too excited as had this a couple of months ago and ended in chemical
    Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    Hi brodiesmummy! I'm still here too, I remember you from March/April. Been following your journey and have my fingers all crossed for you. Baby dust !!!
    Hi hun

Thank you! Ill have my fingers crossed for you too! I remember you as well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I hear you!! Last month dtd was AMAZING before O - then during O my b00bs hurt and it felt like a chore
    It doesn't feel like a chore (yet), there is more pressure, but it just isn't as good, LOL... Oh well, at least we're 'nailing' the practice!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Is anyone else waiting for af to be late? With ds I waited nearly a week before testing just to be sure the witch wasn't just late haha all my o signs have gone now so guessing it was last week like I thought

Congrats @KMull on the positive! I have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Opk question.
    I've just got my third positive opk Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I had o pains yesterday so was expecting opk to be negative today. Does that mean I still haven't actually ovulated yet?
    No not at all, in some women the surge just takes longer to subside, but it's still most likely you would O 12-72 hours after your first positive.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    July was our first month ttc. AF arrived toady. Will see what August has in store. Just going by the dates of ovulation without opk at this stage.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KJH0901 For This Useful Post:

crt22  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Me&Smooches View Post
    Is anyone else waiting for af to be late? With ds I waited nearly a week before testing just to be sure the witch wasn't just late haha all my o signs have gone now so guessing it was last week like I thought

Congrats @KMull on the positive! I have everything crossed for you
    Thanks fingers crossed for you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KMull For This Useful Post:

Me&Smooches  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I believe it's important to think positively when you want good things to happen...but I'm feeling really guilty about thinking negatively about the acupuncture and Chinese herbs I started last week.

It's the first time I've ever used Eastern medicine. I thought I believed it in but now that I'm doing it, I can't stop questioning how pin pricks and herbs can help!? Initial consult and tablets cost $225. Today's session will be $85 and I have one more next week before I'm due to O. (I get a small amount back from private health).

I'm worried that if my head is not in it, it's not worth it. Sorry for the vent but I can't admit this to DH as he doesn't believe in it (he's a pharmacist) but he's been lovely in supporting anything I want to try!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I believe it's important to think positively when you want good things to happen...but I'm feeling really guilty about thinking negatively about the acupuncture and Chinese herbs I started last week.

It's the first time I've ever used Eastern medicine. I thought I believed it in but now that I'm doing it, I can't stop questioning how pin pricks and herbs can help!? Initial consult and tablets cost $225. Today's session will be $85 and I have one more next week before I'm due to O. (I get a small amount back from private health).

I'm worried that if my head is not in it, it's not worth it. Sorry for the vent but I can't admit this to DH as he doesn't believe in it (he's a pharmacist) but he's been lovely in supporting anything I want to try!
    You know... Why not? At least give it a try!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (31-07-2016)