Page 21 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good observation, NicT!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aloria For This Useful Post:

NicT  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tazmaree I thought the same as NicT so only last two look right.

However I did my first opk today so def not an expert lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default August 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    I thought that the criteria for a positive was that the test line is darker than the control line in which case is say that the last one is definitely positive and maybe the one before but the others are definitely not darker.
    They were definitely darker when wet, especially the first picture one at the bottom was done just before the photo also so still wet

They have to be as dark or darker according to the instructions
    Last edited by tamzmaree; 29-07-2016 at 19:16.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August 2016 TTC

this was taken wed morning with fmu and was told it was positiveImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1469783493.857151.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I always thought you were meant to do OPK's in the afternoon/ early evening to get an accurate reading with the LH surge increasing during the day? If that's the case then today's one would be the positive ones?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, sorry I haven't posted much lately.
    I've got a feeling I'm out this cycle, I'm 3/4 days away from AF and I'm already getting cramps and a sore lower back .
    I'm feeling really down tonight, I dont think I ovulated at all this cycle. I used OPK's for 2 weeks straight and never got a positive, not even a faint 2nd line, I've been dry all month, so no CM at all, lt alone ewcm. When my ovia app and my doctor said I should be ovulating, I had a U/S about 5 days later to check on my ovaries ad kidneys and it looked like I had a mature follicle that was going to release an egg soon (so a week later than I should have). Which left me with a 1 week wait, instead of a 2 week wait, which I think means I'm not making enough hormone to release an egg or give it enough time to become viable. No wonder I'm not falling pregnant, and if I have, it's turned out to be chemial pregnancies I'm feeling so sad and stressed out!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evee16 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (29-07-2016),scubababy  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Is it normal to get 3 days of positive opks? FF moved my ovulation day back a day as I entered today's data as positive again

Attachment 83058

I posted in another thread but the more advice the better 🏽

The first positive has obviously faded since drying
    I never get positive opk that long. One day maybe two for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    I thought that the criteria for a positive was that the test line is darker than the control line in which case is say that the last one is definitely positive and maybe the one before but the others are definitely not darker.
    I've never had a test line darker or even as dark. Yet I know I ovulate normally every month and I fall pregnant easily (hoping this is still going to be the case this month).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    I've never had a test line darker or even as dark. Yet I know I ovulate normally every month and I fall pregnant easily (hoping this is still going to be the case this month).
    Same here, especially on the ICs I've never had a darker line but it's definitely my surge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evee16 View Post
    Hey girls, sorry I haven't posted much lately.
    I've got a feeling I'm out this cycle, I'm 3/4 days away from AF and I'm already getting cramps and a sore lower back .
    I'm feeling really down tonight, I dont think I ovulated at all this cycle. I used OPK's for 2 weeks straight and never got a positive, not even a faint 2nd line, I've been dry all month, so no CM at all, lt alone ewcm. When my ovia app and my doctor said I should be ovulating, I had a U/S about 5 days later to check on my ovaries ad kidneys and it looked like I had a mature follicle that was going to release an egg soon (so a week later than I should have). Which left me with a 1 week wait, instead of a 2 week wait, which I think means I'm not making enough hormone to release an egg or give it enough time to become viable. No wonder I'm not falling pregnant, and if I have, it's turned out to be chemial pregnancies I'm feeling so sad and stressed out!
    Big hugs! At least now you have some useful information to assess and use to move forward with and come up with a strategy. Perhaps a naturopath or acupuncturist can help with stimulating your cycle..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (29-07-2016),Evee16  (29-07-2016)