Closed Thread
Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitem View Post
    So I am supposedly in my peak ovulation according to ovia but did opk today and it said low ovulation or whatever it is minimal chance of falling pregnant. Does this mean I am not ovulating?
    I say, go with the OPK. Ovia will likely change your fertile window once you get a positive OPK reading.

Ovia is telling me my FW finished days ago, but my OPKs are saying high. When I finally get my peak in OPK, ovia will adapt bc I'll have confused the algorithm that's doing the predictions. Ovia can only predict based on information provided to it. I go science over technology!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (29-07-2016),Whitem  (29-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    I say, go with the OPK. Ovia will likely change your fertile window once you get a positive OPK reading.

Ovia is telling me my FW finished days ago, but my OPKs are saying high. When I finally get my peak in OPK, ovia will adapt bc I'll have confused the algorithm that's doing the predictions. Ovia can only predict based on information provided to it. I go science over technology!
    Thank you so much. I will keep using opks for next 9 days in a row as I wouldn't be too far off af after that. Fingers crossed I just ovulate late

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please be added to Aug 9th?
    Though my body is acting like an air-head at the moment "Oh, which day was I meant to? I think I'll choose this day instead!"

Have started acupuncture this week, so will probably need a few more cycles for my body to decide that it wants to do this whole baby-thing.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elaria086 For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (29-07-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (30-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday morning I decided I wasn't going to do anymore opk's this cycle but by last night I caved when I saw some ewcm! I tested again and the line was getting darker and this morning we have a positive. DH still wouldn't dtd last night because of the dreaded man flu but I'm hoping he's feeling a bit better tonight... He better be

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

crt22  (29-07-2016),makingbabythree  (29-07-2016),MUG81  (29-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default August 2016 TTC

Is it normal to get 3 days of positive opks? FF moved my ovulation day back a day as I entered today's data as positive again

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1469765519.319342.jpg

I posted in another thread but the more advice the better 🏽

The first positive has obviously faded since drying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I'm pretty confident AF will be coming on 2nd as expected - temp was again below cover line today So, could you please change my testing date to 30 Aug?
    Positive side: I should be O'ing right around my birthday Yay!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aloria For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (29-07-2016),tamzmaree  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Is it normal to get 3 days of positive opks? FF moved my ovulation day back a day as I entered today's data as positive again
    I stop testing after 2 positive OPK's (I use First Response OPK's). So, not sure about 3 days of positives. I used to just stop after the first positive, but now I'm temping I do the extra OPK if my BBT hasn't risen.

My temps & CM didn't align with my positive OPK's last month so FF got very confused & gave me O & coverline as dotted. I suppose if you're BD'ing lots around O time, it shouldn't cause too much of a problem if O was a day early...?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aloria For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gah!!!

So again about the opks. When I took it on Wednesday it was morning and positive, then 3pm and 9pm were not, I assumed too diluted, then Thursday morning at 8.30 and 10.45 both positive, 12.30 negative and again I assumed again too diluted,.8.30pm a strong positive. however today I've tested heaps. Diluted or not

All strong positives 8.30am, 12.30pm. 2.15pm. 5.10ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1469777625.509990.jpg

Had the worst ovulation cramps Wednesday night where I could barely walk or dtd was on my right side (we did though)

Then not really crampy yesterday but now I'm super super crampy again, and this time it's like uterine cramps not ovary cramps.

I don't know what's going on but I'm super anxious, I have a house full of guests tonight (10 people sleeping over) I NEED TO DTD! I want to keep going till it turns negative

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

Whitem  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought that the criteria for a positive was that the test line is darker than the control line in which case is say that the last one is definitely positive and maybe the one before but the others are definitely not darker.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August 2016 TTC

@tamzmaree I only test once each day - FMU. I can't afford to POAS more than once per day. It gives us a good enough indicator of when to DTD. Perhaps someone else will know what to do, given the multiple testings each day. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful
    Last edited by Aloria; 29-07-2016 at 18:56.