Closed Thread
Page 16 of 103 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you put me down for testing on the 8th- if I can hold out that long
    I'm on my first real cycle since having the mirena removed 6 weeks ago. This will be our 4th and the first time I've joined a group like this.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mint80 For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (28-07-2016),rhee1980  (28-07-2016),scubababy  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mint80 View Post
    Can you put me down for testing on the 8th- if I can hold out that long
    I'm on my first real cycle since having the mirena removed 6 weeks ago. This will be our 4th and the first time I've joined a group like this.
    Hey! We are TTC #3 - may I ask what your age gaps are... DD1 is 6yo, DD2 is about to turn 5; and so trying not to freak out about a big age gap - just reminding myself that if I'm not worried about it, no one else will be either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently they are 6, 4 and 2. Between DD's there is 21mths and 28mths between DD2 and DS. There will be at least 3 years between DS and baby, which is bigger than I wanted, but it took a while to convince DH to go again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use both Ovia and FF - more just for tracking of cycle length/CM/BD. If nothing happens either this cycle or next, I'll probably get back into temping and opks. Temping is hard with shiftwork though as my sleeping patterns are all over the place!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @AmyEL please put me down for testing on 25 August (CD30) (might change)... thank you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default August 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Hey! We are TTC #3 - may I ask what your age gaps are... DD1 is 6yo, DD2 is about to turn 5; and so trying not to freak out about a big age gap - just reminding myself that if I'm not worried about it, no one else will be either!
    I wouldn't stress about the age gap too much. I know a quite few people who have gaps from 4yrs to 9years between children. You just have 2 extra helpers who can also feed and dress themselves.
    Last edited by mint80; 28-07-2016 at 14:11.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mint80 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    I'm approx 2dpo today, we only managed bd twice, so I'm not holding out much hope!
    LOL! If we BD twice in the month I would be running around super excited that we're in with a REALLY good chance that month!! I love how everyone's journey is different and yet the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about the two posts, the app was mucking up. I also wouldn't worry much about the gap. There is a gap of 17 years between me and my youngest sibling, and 2 of my other siblings have only 10 months between them. I'm one of 6

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Yes I do. I find it good, though it likes to change your window based on CM a bit too quickly sometimes. eg this month I got early EWCM so it shifted my window much earlier and didn't shift it back til I got the peak OPK much later. But otherwise it's been a great tool for me.
    Mine did this too this month! My period was over a week late last month, so all is out regardless! I don't temp or use OPKs so just going with the app and CM!

I may use OPKs next month, just to know! I used them when I fell pregnant with my first, but they never showed up with anything at all, so I'm not sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Knock knock. Can I come in? I will get 2 chances to test in August. Af is due august 2 and I think she will arrive on time, then I should be due again august 30. We have been trying for #2 for 12 months now. I've gone on a health kick for the last 7 weeks and lost 4kg so feeling like I've made some good changes and that (pretty please) our time should come soon!

Baby dust to everybody!!!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NicT For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (28-07-2016),AmyEL  (28-07-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (28-07-2016),rhee1980  (28-07-2016),Whitem  (28-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (28-07-2016)