Closed Thread
Page 15 of 103 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1023
  1. #141
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    912
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked
    375
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm using opks this cycle, finally ovulating again with the help of femara and metformin.

    I have the worst ovulation pains though and my cervix is in excruciating pain when dtd lol

    Got a positive yesterday on opk (a couple of overzealous tests late last night with very diluted pee) and even stronger opk this morning ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1469660980.638669.jpg

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

    makingbabythree  (28-07-2016)

  3. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked
    605
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tanne View Post
    Anyone using the Ovia app to track?
    Yes I do. I find it good, though it likes to change your window based on CM a bit too quickly sometimes. eg this month I got early EWCM so it shifted my window much earlier and didn't shift it back til I got the peak OPK much later. But otherwise it's been a great tool for me.

  4. #143
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    654
    Thanks
    706
    Thanked
    509
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    I'm using opks this cycle, finally ovulating again with the help of femara and metformin.

    I have the worst ovulation pains though and my cervix is in excruciating pain when dtd lol

    Got a positive yesterday on opk (a couple of overzealous tests late last night with very diluted pee) and even stronger opk this morning Attachment 83015
    I've only used the digital OPKs, but that bottom one looks pretty damn good!!!!

    AFM - I don't even know if I want to use the OPKs this month - I don't find them stressful or anything, I just don't know if I want to bother - I want to maybe go to my GP and ask her if there is anything further I could non-medically be doing for now; and also go to my local Health Shop where there is a naturopath and ask them - realistically this is only our third month of trying with the 'correct' O dates, so I just don't know... BUT...

    nothing like a little bit of retain therapy to help with a stressful / frustrating week - we just bought a brand new Holden SS V Commodore! Pick it up tomorrow!!!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

    tamzmaree  (28-07-2016)

  6. #144
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    654
    Thanks
    706
    Thanked
    509
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Have I missed anyone's dates? Let me know if I have!
    I'll sit down later and try and work out a testing date...

  7. #145
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    677
    Thanks
    1,151
    Thanked
    724
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tanne View Post
    Anyone using the Ovia app to track?
    I use Ovia as its user friendly and I like the colored visual it gives. I also use fertility friend for tracking my temp. I put symptoms data into each app.

  8. #146
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    443
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    386
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tanne View Post
    Anyone using the Ovia app to track?
    I bought it after a few people in these threads recommended it. Yes it user friendly but not very accurate and not very good for customising or taking notes and tracking symptoms. Fertility Friend is much much better for all of that.

  9. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    443
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    386
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tanne View Post
    Anyone using the Ovia app to track?

    I bought it after a few people in these threads recommended it. Yes it user friendly but not very accurate and not very good for customising or taking notes and tracking symptoms. Fertility Friend is much much better for all of that.

  10. #148
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tanne View Post
    Anyone using the Ovia app to track?
    Yeah I'm using that one too, I think it's really good and makes it easier to understand and track

  11. #149
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    443
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    386
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Yes I do. I find it good, though it likes to change your window based on CM a bit too quickly sometimes. eg this month I got early EWCM so it shifted my window much earlier and didn't shift it back til I got the peak OPK much later. But otherwise it's been a great tool for me.

    I bought it after a few people in these threads recommended it. Yes it user friendly but not very accurate and not very good for customising or taking notes and tracking symptoms. Fertility Friend is much much better for all of that.

  12. #150
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tanne View Post
    Anyone using the Ovia app to track?
    I use this too, I find it very helpful


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due In August 2016
    By KristieF in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-02-2016, 05:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Baby Sensory
Baby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer an exciting world full of fun sensory experiences for parents and babies to enjoy.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!