Closed Thread
Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default August 2016 TTC

@Me&Smooches This time around I started just using my CM (that's how we got DD last time); then introduced OPK's after a year (I use First Response OPK's); now, another year & a half later, I'm temping as well because I have to (I'm on Serophene, which I believe has the same active ingredients as Clomid). I don't like temping as I find I'm obsessing about everything more, panicking when my temp dips after O, rather than calmly hoping it's a sticky cycle.

ETA:
    6DPO & my temp dropped below cover line today. It has happened each of the 3 cycles I've done BBT, so most probably not an implantation dip. I strongly suspect I'm out for this cycle. Had some hot flushes, but no other symptoms. B00bs aren't sore at all (my nipples have been very tender after O for the last few cycles). I really thought we got it this month... But most probably not.
    Last edited by Aloria; 28-07-2016 at 05:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloria View Post
    I've not had implantation spotting, but I'm also ~5DPO. Waiting, waiting, waiting until AF is due can be torture some months (other months, not a problem... I wonder why?!?).

Fx that it is a sticky one for you!!
    Fingers crossed for you too! It's odd hey I think some months you just know it's not happening and that makes the wait easier- mind you we still cross our fingers!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KMull For This Useful Post:

scubababy  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default August 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Have I missed anyone's dates? Let me know if I have!
    Hi Amy can you put me down for 2nd please, if I can hold out that long!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (28-07-2016),makingbabythree  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me&Smooches, no tracking per se for me. This is month #6 for us, I tried opks month 3, temping and opks month 4-5, and it turned me into a crazy obsessive person! This month I'm going by feeling and cm alone. It's much less stressful in the bedroom as a result

I'm approx 2dpo today, we only managed bd twice, so I'm not holding out much hope! If we fall this month, it'll be right before we go overseas, if it's next month, it'll be due on my 30th birthday. There's never the perfect tie, is there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    Me&Smooches, no tracking per se for me. This is month #6 for us, I tried opks month 3, temping and opks month 4-5, and it turned me into a crazy obsessive person! This month I'm going by feeling and cm alone. It's much less stressful in the bedroom as a result

I'm approx 2dpo today, we only managed bd twice, so I'm not holding out much hope! If we fall this month, it'll be right before we go overseas, if it's next month, it'll be due on my 30th birthday. There's never the perfect tie, is there?
    If I fall this month it will be due on my birthday too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post

I will be due on my 30th bday too if we fall this month lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Whitem For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been tracking but I'm not going to bother this month now. I'm cd14 and I'm doubtful that I actually had AF a couple of weeks ago now and I'm starting to think the ob was right and that the bleeding then was actually ovulation and not AF. Who knows! But I certainly don't feel like o is coming anytime soon as cm is pretty much non-existent and I'm not getting any O pains. Thinking I'm out for this cycle and it might be best to start TTC when my body returns to normal. MMC was only 6 weeks ago so I guess I should give myself a break really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone using the Ovia app to track?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    It's interesting hearing how others track. DS was a lets just try but not try though I was in tune with my body so could have when it was better to dtd. DS took 12 months of this before we conceived. I'd like it to be quicker this time hopefully by Christmas lol
    I was looking at the digital clear blue yesterday but thought maybe just see this month given its first few weeks off the pill and then start using one next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't tracked in the past, except for AF dates. This is our first cycle of TTC for this Bub and I will just keep an eye on AF and just guess the rest. If that doesn't work after a few months, I'll look into other options but honestly, I've never done it before so have no idea what options there even are haha.