Closed Thread
Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KMull View Post
    Hi everyone! Looking for anyone that can share their experience.
    In April I had what seemed like implant bleeding 4-5days after ovulation. I later went on to get a few faint positives but ended in what seems to be a chemical pregnancy.
    This morning I am on cd18 and about 4-5 days past when ovulation would have been and this morning I had spotting for one wipe - more than last time but nothing since. Normal cycles are around 28/29days. I don't want to read too much into it but keen to hear anyone's experience x
    I've not had implantation spotting, but I'm also ~5DPO. Waiting, waiting, waiting until AF is due can be torture some months (other months, not a problem... I wonder why?!?).

Fx that it is a sticky one for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'll O overnight or tomorrow, yay! After bowing out last month due to hurting my back & not being physically able to DTD, I'm so super excited!! CD22, have managed to BD every other day, OPK flashing smiley today again. Can't wait to start my 2ww! Hopefully lots of us have a good month **fx to all** **lots & lots of baby dust all round!!** (sorry for all the joy, must be the hormones?!)

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (30-07-2016),Aloria  (27-07-2016),Balloune  (27-07-2016),Fauvette  (27-07-2016),makingbabythree  (27-07-2016),rhee1980  (27-07-2016),tamzmaree  (27-07-2016),Whitem  (27-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies DP is home and I'm feeling so much better .. its hard atm because we are living apart because of work and i only get to see him on his days offs so it's hard emotionally and of course adding Ttc on top of that makes its really hard... but only 2 more months till he moves in with me... so all i have to do is hang in till then.. The support on here really helps! ! So thanks again ladies!!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scubababy For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (30-07-2016),makingbabythree  (27-07-2016),MUG81  (27-07-2016),rhee1980  (27-07-2016),Whitem  (27-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting for a positive opk and it feels like it's never coming. Normally I would have a visible line by now (cd13) and I'd just be waiting for it to darken up after I get o pains. The last few days I have had a super light shadow line but it's not getting darker. So frustrating. Can't wait for my cycle to just return to normal again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Curious who is tracking cycles, temping, opks? This is our first few weeks off the pill and just been dtd every second day but wondering if maybe using opks might be helpful?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Me&Smooches View Post
    Curious who is tracking cycles, temping, opks? This is our first few weeks off the pill and just been dtd every second day but wondering if maybe using opks might be helpful?
    I am temping every day and I use digital OPKs. As I'm new to all this, and still learning my body's signs for ovulation, I didn't want to be confused by the Internet cheapies (IC) OPKs as I heard that sometimes the lines are not as clear. I'm trying to fall pregnant as quick as possible and I didn't want to spend months working it all out. Ideally, I'd love to completely understand my body (i.e. Cervical mucus) and not use OPKs.

At the moment, I like temping and OPKs at the same time to help me see a pattern and trust the results more.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Me&Smooches View Post
    I started out doing it all! Found temping wasn't helpful to predict O, but could help me understand my cycle better after the fact. It also made me slightly neurotic/ obsessive/ downright bonkers!
    Ive found the clear blue digital OPKs help give me the best indicator. No guessing or seeing lines that aren't there. It tells you where you're at with three basic outcomes (blank circle, flashing smiley or solid smiley). Simple & efficient (& better for my mental health!)

I'm a few cycles in to TTC, so much more aware of my own bodily indicators (like EWCM). I use the Ovia app to track data, but am now at the point where my symptoms are even more reliable than the apps algorithms!

Good luck to you! Don't drive yourself too crazy (though most of us do, at least early on!)!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Me&Smooches I'm using a digital OPK this cycle, not worrying about temping... I used IC's last cycle & Oed a lot later than I thought so going to keep tracking for a while... I'm CD7 & will start tracking on day 11 as I didn't 'O' until CD18/19 last cycle so I'm going to hold off a little!

In saying that, if DH's sample comes back low (DS is IVF & DD is natural) we'll see our clinic in 8th August & use one of our embryos as soon as we can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by scubababy View Post
    Thanks ladies DP is home and I'm feeling so much better .. its hard atm because we are living apart because of work and i only get to see him on his days offs so it's hard emotionally and of course adding Ttc on top of that makes its really hard... but only 2 more months till he moves in with me... so all i have to do is hang in till then.. The support on here really helps! ! So thanks again ladies!!
    My hubby works away 2weeks on 1 off so it makes TTC very tricky! Fingers crossed for you guys!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

scubababy  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have I missed anyone's dates? Let me know if I have!