How's your wee fam going Bel?

Another girl here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    How's your wee fam going Bel?

Another girl here.
    All good thanks Mrs J, very blessed with my two, especially now that my DD has got the hang of this sleeping thing finally ;-)
    Wow, expecting a princess, that's awesome! How's the name choosing going? I find it so hard to decide. We basically went with a name that DH had loved for ages, luckily I loved it too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh sweet, sweet sleep!

I'm already struggling, I guess I'll be prepared when little one is finally here.

We actually already have her name sorted! It was our alternative for Georgia (and hubby wouldn't let me use it as her middle name, because he loved it so much) - so yep, we're done. A few more months til we meet her!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (03-08-2016),bel2466  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh exciting, can't wait to hear of her arrival!

It may have taken over a year of terrible broken sleep but yes DD generally sleeps 7pm-6am now and it is utter bliss!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay Mrs Jag, a little girl! Congratulations.

Bel how fabulous that your DD sleeps so well. At the moment the plan for me is that we start a fresh cycle on my next AF, which should be around 26/07.

I have my hands full unfortunately with my DD at the moment so have not been thinking too much about the ectopic, IVF. I have been in hospital all this week with DD as she has a very nasty viral vomiting stomach bug which nearly wiped her out. She is sitting up and bossing me around today, so we have hopefully turned a corner!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #6

Oh Ever, it's so hard when the little ones are sick, I hope she's on the mend really soon. I guess the positive is keeping your mind off ivf.
    Well good sleeps turned to mush with new teeth coming through but hey we had a good couple of weeks!
    Yay for locking in a name Mrs J, I loved cementing in a name, I felt it helped me to bond with belly bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in to see how everyone's doing.

My little lady may be here sooner than we'd hoped for. On Tuesday at 29+3 my cervix was open and funneling, so I'm now on hospital bedrest to try and keep her baking as long as possible. Scary stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Just checking in to see how everyone's doing.

My little lady may be here sooner than we'd hoped for. On Tuesday at 29+3 my cervix was open and funneling, so I'm now on hospital bedrest to try and keep her baking as long as possible. Scary stuff.
    Oh Mrs J that's scary. What a huge roller coaster!! Have you had steroid injections just incase? I had threatened labour after a big bleed from placenta prévia at 30 weeks and the docs and nurses were so reassuring saying she's has everything she needs and if she comes out now she will be just fine. Keeping everything crossed that you can keeping baking a bit longer. Thank you for updating us, sending enormous hugs and 'stay pregnant' vibes xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs J everything will be just fine i'm sure ! Also sending u 'stay pregnant' vibes . Take care and one day at a time

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HopefulforBFP For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (04-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, had one the first night and one yesterday, and I'm now on progesterone for the cervix, antibiotics, and a bunch of random contraction stopping drugs. And FULL rest. So bored, but praying she bakes for a while longer!