Toilets at preschool? | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! I thought I was the only one that always dreams I can't find a toilet with a door.

I have never seen a preschool with an open area with toilets and really not sure how I would feel about it. The preschool DD attends has little cubicles (half walls and doors) with no locks. Kids can have privacy but an adult can check on them if needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My dd's preschool has walls but no doors on the cubicals. I know she doesn't like it.

When I was in kinder, the toilets were open, I refused to go in there, let alone use the toilet. I held on and held on. One day I wet myself while painting a picture because I refused to use the toilets.

I remember being too embarrassed to tell anyone that I couldn't use the toilets. I think I couldn't explain why I felt that way, I just couldn't use them..

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Ds' childcare has a semi-private toilet - no doors but structured in a way to give some privacy from other kids while also allowing the carers to see.

I never went to the toilet at preschool, I can't even remember what it looked like. But I do remember holding on and only wet myself once (in two years of kinder).