+ Reply to Thread

Default Unsure & going crazy!

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has any advice for me. I was on bc (estelle 35) I finished my period and started the pill about 3 days late, love happened a couple of days later. Then about 6 days later I had sore boobs and was very tired, after 4 days of this I stopped the pill thinking I might be pregnant. I then had something that looked like the implantation bleed, pink clear stuff. Then I got my period, I'm guessing the withdrawal bleed, fairly light, lasted 4 days. A few days later and my boobs are still sore, I'm tired, slight headaches in the afternoon, leg cramps, totally not interested in alcohol(I like to drink!) I've had a blood test and several urine tests and all bfn! Doing the math though I would only be a could of weeks! Anyone think I could be pregnant or just pill withdrawal? Even though my boobs hurt before I went off of it!?!?
    Thanks 😱

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think that if you've been to your Doctor for a blood test and you've done several urine tests - all of which were negative - it is unlikely you are pregnant.

If you symptoms persist, by all means go back to your GP to re-test.

Similar Threads

1. Unsure of my symptoms
    By Lavender86 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-07-2015, 17:30
  2. Unsure if we have a feeding problem or not
    By Ezzkimo in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-07-2015, 11:32