Closed Thread
Page 98 of 107 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @MsQueenie! Glad that you have joined us in this awesome network of superwomen!

We have come to the conclusion that, other than lovely lovely Aisha, the other sonographers and generally the nurses don't like to give us info during the scan. I guess it's to prevent us from getting expectations too high I think (say they tell you that you have 10 follies, and only 8 were picked up during EPU, you might hound them to ask why). Lining-wise it might be too early - so you might be able to find out at tomorrow's scan.

I think your numbers are looking great - hoping they all grow! Come on follies! GROW GROW GROOWWWW!!! Depending who does the scan, you might get more info (or not?!) - Fingers crossed for you!

Do keep us updated!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

MsQueenie  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @VickyP for the warm welcome! Everyone who goes through IVF really are superwomen!

Fingers crossed I meet the lovely Aisha tomorrow. I understand they don't want to raise our expectations but at the same time, I would like to be armed with as much information as possible. My acupuncturist asked for follies, size and lining - perhaps it helps him to tweak his treatment?

I'm hoping to EPU this week...eeek things seem to happen so fast! How did you lovely ladies deal with asking time off from work? I've read some women take time off after transfer and others go straight back to work?

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I would say certainly try to push for answers @MsQueenie! Ask and don't give up on that - just let them know that your acupuncturist wants to know too, technically, I think you have the right to the results.

yes, stimming period flies by so quick - sounds like you will be up for a Wed EPU depending on the scan tomorrow I think! I had the rest of the day off on EPU day, but I totally regretted not taking more time off from work as I came down with ohss. I would say, ask for the medical certificate and get sick leave for another day or 2 if you can - it certainly helps to have time to recover!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

MsQueenie  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @MsQueenie!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Giraffez For This Useful Post:

MsQueenie  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got the lovely Aisha in my scan today, she gave me lots of information. Unfortunately i wish the info was more promising 😫

She could see a 19, 18 and 13. The others are too small. Lining is 10. Nurse called and I have epu on wed though she said there are only 2 viable ones and likely will have early 3 transfer. So disheartened! I know first cycle is just a trial to see how my body responds but I was still hopeful it would be better 😞 Just have to keep telling myself, only need 1 good egg

Thanks
    Reviews
    don't be too discouraged @MsQueenie! Sounds like you have 2 follies going well there and remember you just need 1 golden egg! The fact that they aren't pushing you further and are doing a EPU on Wed means that those 2 must be looking like a good size. Stay positive hun! Numbers hardly guarantee anything!

Are you triggering tonight? Enjoy a needle free day tomorrow!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

MsQueenie  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your kind words @VickyP I really appreciate it. A little bit disheartened with the numbers but yes, it only takes a golden egg. I'll try to stay positive. And you're right, on the bright side - trigger tonight and no injections tomorrow!! Looking forward to that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MsQueenie! Focus on recovering from EPU to welcome embie home! Remember to stock up on Gatorade and heat packs. They really help. And I reckon a few comedies won't hurt either!

Lining at 10 is really good at this stage I think so stay positive!

How's everyone else going?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

MsQueenie  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MsQueenie good luck on ur EPU tomorrow

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Giraffez For This Useful Post:

MsQueenie  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies i did my ultrasound yesterday and was crying the whole day with joy! Our lil bub's heartbeat is at 149bpm!!! 🏻🏻🏻🏻 ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you everyone again who's been very supportive and encouraging! My waiting days won't be easy if not from all the ladies here!

Now I'm ready to hop on to the graduates thread. But i will still visit this thread as much as i can

Welcome @MsQueenie we are all here to cheer you! i was worried about my numbers too! i got 6 eggs collected, 4 fertilised, but only 2 survived. One in my tummy now and 1 in the freezer we only need 1 precious egg. And for sure you will have one in your tummy soon! Keep the faith and hope! Prayers for you and millions of baby dust