Closed Thread
Page 97 of 107 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @smilebabynumberone that's fantastic, congratulations! Can I ask how far along you are today when you had your first scan? I'm just wondering when to go for mine!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmy85 For This Useful Post:

smilebabynumberone  (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cassidy sorry hun but good on you for having a positivd attitude, hopefully we can be FET buddies !!
    @smilebabynumberone thats great news enjoy every minute of it xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @smilebabynumberone it must feel real after seeing it on the screen

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emmy85 on your 1st scan they told me that have to be 7 weeks im 7w4d and the measurement on the U/S my little peanut is 7w4d so we are so glad that everything is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome @smilebabynumberone ! Must be such a relief to have that first scan done!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello everyone! Sorry i was MIA
    Been so very busy with work!

congratulations @Emmy85 im dancing with you 🏻

sad to hear your bfn @Cassidy *hugs* but hey 3 more frosties! I reckon all of them will be your sweet bubba soon!!!
    @smilebabynumberone i'm glad everything is great with you!!! my scan is on Monday and i just can't wait!

grateful that we still have the ever supporting @tjuls here! thanks hun for cheering us and the support and answering our q's!

i want to catch up with my sleep as for some reason for 1 week now I can't sleep at night. No morning sickness though which is really good.

wave to all the ladies!!! happy weekend everyone!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jodihon For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone!

Hugs @Cassidy, it's always tough but I really admire your strength! Onwards and upwards towards a double liner! We are cheering you on! (PS: I went with an amazing acupuncturist in Sydney, if you would like the contact, you can PM me).

Congrats all new grads! Remember to hop by to the grad thread. We have been waiting for you!
    @Emmy85, the clinic should have given you a referral for the viability scan. Call and make an appointment? Are you in Sydney (sorry baby brain and can't keep track).
    @Montaz - Hun, how are you?

Happy weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP but I am in Melbourne well Geelong... We have a place here called newton fertility and Ivf support which does acupuncture and other things so I am going to give them a call on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes happy weekend to you too @VickyP
    @tjuls she doesn't really think any other meds will make a difference as my bloods all seemed good throughout however my LH surged a bit early so will get me to oragulatran a couple of days earlier
    @smilebabynumberone congrats that must have been so exciting for you and DH enjoy!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzabelle13 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 1st time IVF-er with Primary Sydney

Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for months reading the 4 primary ivf threads. I've picked up so many tips and tricks on this forum. Now that I'm stimmimg, I wanted to introduce myself and be part of this wonderful support network!

I'm on day 9 of stims. On puregon 150 and started oragutran 2 days ago. My 2nd scan and blood test is tomorrow! Any stimming buddies at the same time?

I had my first scan last wed (day 5?) and found the sonographer wasn't very forthcoming with information. After some prying she mentioned I had 10 follies on my right and 7 on my left and that the nurse will give me more information. When I spoke to the nurse that afternoon, she said it was too early to tell from my results. I was hoping to get size of follies and lining. Perhaps it is too early to tell in the first scan? Should I be expecting more information in my 2nd scan tomorrow?

Love seeing the graduate list growing in the roll call! Gives me so much hope that so many have great results with primary! 🎉🎉🎉