Closed Thread
Page 93 of 107 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls a few months? I stopped for the lap and another few before I had the iui. Feels like my e2 is lower than yours I mean our numbers are similar but I've got 2 follies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dosage is 1000 too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!!
    Just an update.. got a call from nurse and guess wat!!! My 4 little warriors survived to blast...yippeeeeeeee . Am so happy. This news literally made my day, i forgot all the pain i was in lol. M so relieved 😁😁😁😁

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Montaz For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Montaz that's fantastic news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay!!!! That's awesome news to start the week with @Montaz! Well done little warriors!

Now to just rest up and get your body all ready to welcome one of them home next month!

How are you feeling? Did AF arrive? If it did, your body's resetting itself and fingers crossed all goes well leading up to FET for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks alot @Girrafez
    Yippeeee @VickyP i was literally jumping when nurse told me about it lol ... yeah i got my AF,yesterday i was on a bed whole day bcz of the cramps but today m better and went to work as well. Everything is coming back on track gradually and started making sense lol. She said transfer will be after next cycle that means in oct. So its all happening the way it happened with u i guess. I just hope that i conceive in my first ivf cycle. Everything is crossed!!!!
    Hope u and ur bub is doing fine!!! When is ur bub due???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have everything crossed for you too @Montaz! For now, just focus on recovering well! I'm sure it'll all work out. 🏻🏻

I'm doing alright. Bump getting bigger now. I'm due 21 Dec but will be having a c section 2 weeks prior due to previous surgery I have had.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My e2 levels are much lower @Giraffez.. 2nd cycle on Vitex my e2 was 1100 (? Don't have diary on me right now) and LH was 20 something..
    Of my 4 cycles ( fresh and FET) I've had about 11 follicles on LO and 8-9 on my RO..
    I don't think 2 follies is right... sounds like the little ones weren't counted?
    @Montaz- congrats hun!! 4 strong embies waiting for u to welcome them home

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls I'm confused. 1st iui my e2 at day 11 was 900+ with 2 dominant follies I think 1 was 18 the other 21.

I think dorevith measures in pmol/l so maybe we are talking about different units

But your e2 was already 1100 without stim? Means I'm producing half the amount of e2 than u?

Or did u mean ur e2 was 1100 with 20 follies?

How come u got so many follies during FET? I thought they usually don't stim during FET unless u don't ovulate normally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all Just trying to catch up on all the pages

helllooo @VickyP thankyou hun im ok just waiting for AF to arrive, hope your well x