Closed Thread
Page 92 of 107 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmm ok. @Giraffez What's ur cd3 prog like? Have u had a lap to remove the endo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls No idea about day 3 prog but day 8 prog was 1 last iui. Day 21 prog always 30+. Yup already had lap but it won't be 100% and it was just mild endo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Giraffez For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (04-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did u have to trigger in ur 1st iui @Giraffez?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls Yes day 11. follicles were mature already and LH was starting to rise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds alot like me @Giraffez. Curious- dis ur fs offer u iui first or was it ur choice? My fs gave us that option but we wanted to do ivf straight up because the cost would be the same it would 'save' us abit of time.
    This is my opinion and please note that its not medical advice.. ( Gosh I sound like an ad.) but it does look like u have the same hormone profiles as me. The only difference is ur lining but I'm guessing it's because ur e2 is always higher than mine at cd11. I look at ur cd3 fsh and although it's not high, it's high-ish, which means ur follicular estrogen levels already has a head start. That's why ur e2 level is high but ur LH is low and requiring a trigger.
    You could certainly give Vitex a go hun.. it will balance out ur fsh and LH in favour of LH. It will lengthen the first half of ur cycle. I was on 1000mg of Vitex daily starting from cd4 through to cd29/30. Stopped during period to give my body a rest. @Mimimoo was also on Vitex after I shared my story and look at her now.. going on 12wks preggers I think
    Last edited by tjuls; 04-09-2016 at 22:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez you'll also find that stretching ur follicular phase by a few days will improve ur lining.. so that 7mm in the 1st iui will be 8-9mm by cd14 which is hopefully when u ovulate on ur own without trigger

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls after reading your last conversations regarding bloods I think I am sitting here is blissful paradise not really knowing what's going on! How did you go about finding out all your numbers no one ever tells me anything! With all my other doctors I know all the numbers they all know that I am a nurse and they tell my everything but with primary I never get told anything!

Looks like my my cycle is a BFN bloods on Wednesday but there has only been one very lonely line on the tests

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassidy For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (04-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @Cassidy about ur neg result .. it sucks hun and it doesnt get any easier does it?
    Initially I started emailing the nurses for my BT results.. then they got annoyed so I just call up the path lab and got them to send it to a doc at work. It comes directly to me but Primary doesnt know that
    I would try emailing them hun if u want ur results. They should really give it to u, u are entitled to it afterall.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls I actually did try Vitex when we started ttc but still nothing! Don't know if it lengthened my cycle it always varies between 27 and 33 days and always feel like my period is not heavy enough.

How come this cycle I had higher e2 and super early natural surge at day10?

I did iui as I wasn't sure I wanted to or ready to go straight to Ivf. My sister conceived thru iui and I thought it's worth a try. If this doesn't worth I might just move on sigh
    @Cassidy u should ask them for your results when they ring to give u instructions and they are always happy to oblige

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok @Girrafez, how long did u try Vitex for? And what dosage? I can't say for sure why ur e2 is higher this cycle... more follicles in each ovaries?