Closed Thread
Page 90 of 107 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Giraffez- I tweaked my cycle after Epu. Luckily I responded well during stimulation. Was on 125 puregon and got 12 eggs, 10 fertilised and 6 made it to blast. It was my FET that I started tweaking. 1st cycle got told to trigger, which I didnt like because I was ovulating on my own, so then I started Vitex to get my E2 and fsh down and bump up LH. Once I got that right, then I started tweaking prog doses and finally got it on FET #3.
    @SimSam8- do u know ur cd2/3 fsh? I'm not sure if primary would consider u a poor responder yet hun because of ur age and ur AMH isn't that low.
    I doubt ur fs would increase ur fsh dose without looking at other results. I would think mainly ur cd2/3 fsh and ur peak e2. Personally bumping it up to the max of 450units isn't going to do anything. One thing ur fs would prob suggest is change up the type if fsh u're on or add Luveris like some of the poor responders have been on.

I can't really say what they would do hun..every fs has their way of doing things

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (04-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @SimSam8- I just read ur post to Giraffez.. is this ur 3rd stim cycle? What were u on at Melb IVF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks alot ladies @tjuls and @VickyP m so relieved now that evrything happened or happening is normal lol. Thanks @VickyP for all the info u r an angel really xoxo
    Now this morning am quite worried because i have very bad cramps in my lower abdomen with slight bleeding ..i dont know its not bleeding but u cant say spotting too. Its very red when i wipe with tissue (sorry for lang) . What do u ladies think is going on? My AF is due on 13th so am really worried 😔😔😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls I did two stimulated IUI cycles with Melb IVF and my first IVF cycle was with primary. And I was put on gonal F for both my IUI and IVF cycles. I'm not sure what my FSH and oestrogen levels are but will find out will ask at my fs appt. thanks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Montaz.. have u started ur Crinone yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls... no.. they didnt ask me to

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didnt know i have to start :|
    Its alot of bleeding ..its more like clotting... i dont know how to explain 😭😭😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    I doubt @Montaz is starting Crinone yet @tjuls. She's waiting for her FS appt for FET so they won't ask her to use Crinone now I think.
    @Montaz, remind me, when was your EPU again? Was it last Sat?

My AF came early after EPU (10 days after EPU for me. And 8 days earlier than prediction as I ovulate naturally late in the cycle.) So it might be AF arriving early for you.

If it feels like AF is coming and you start getting a full flow, then it's isn't bad news, one more cycle and you are on the FET train.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh for some reason I thought EpU was last monday and u're waiting for day 5 fresh transfer.. :?
    I'm sorry .. if that's the case and u're waiting for FET nxt cycle, then it's normal @Montaz.. some women have their af early after Epu. It's the drop in the hormone that brings on af. If the bleeding gets heavy, let the nurses know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes my EPU was on monday ..so that means it will be a week tomorrow.