Closed Thread
Page 86 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Also @Cantw8ttobmummy - if u're really concerned about ur insulin result and being classified as 'diabetic'. Google the HOMA index calculator and input ur glucose ans insulin levels ans it will give u a score. The score will give u an indication of where u are in terms of insulin sensitivity. It will also give u an estimate of ur B- cell function which is poor in true diabetic patients.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls thank u for ur reply I am not a diabetic the gp said if I don't look at the insulin I can develop diabetes my number for the Homa index is 4.78

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantw8ttobmummy For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with primary IVF #4

Thank you @tjuls ... I gave in a POAS and look what came up! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1472817402.857377.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Emmy85; 02-09-2016 at 21:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Photo isn't very good but second line is very easy to see!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow @Emmy85 congrats dr that's a bfp did u do an Ivf with primary what was your fertility problem??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emmy85 I can see it too! Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls no I didn't trigger as I had a natural surge. Shown up on morning blood and definitely on the opk by evening. My fridge is filling up with unused meds and hopefully I'll never have to use them again!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Giraffez For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantw8ttobmummy View Post
    Oh wow @Emmy85 congrats dr that's a bfp did u do an Ivf with primary what was your fertility problem??
    Thank you so much! I'm excited but trying not to get ahead of myself as it's such early days (only 6dp5dt). Yes I did IVF with Primary in Sydney... 2nd IVF cycle but first with Primary. I have extremely delayed ovulation due to 'busy ovaries' (polycystic ovaries without the hormonal component of PCOS)... Made me ovulate super late (if at all) then I'd get my period about 5 days later. Letrozole did nothing either so it was IVF for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emmy85 I'm so happy for u me too pcos very bad I don't get a period at all on my own so I don't ovulate now they found out that my insulin is a bit high

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantw8ttobmummy View Post
    @Emmy85 I'm so happy for u me too pcos very bad I don't get a period at all on my own so I don't ovulate now they found out that my insulin is a bit high
    Well my good friend was successful on her first IVF with really bad PCOS through Primary. Fingers crossed you have the same luck!