Page 83 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Emmy85!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Giraffez For This Useful Post:

Emmy85  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Emmy85 you will never regrets joining here... all ladies here shared there experiences and gave some ideas and advices. Very very helpful! Congrats on being PUPO!! enjoy and relax hun and be happy wear socks 24hrs... warm feet warm uterus

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smilebabynumberone For This Useful Post:

Emmy85  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Giraffez and @smilebabynumberone ! I'm looking forward to sharing my journey and reading about all yours! I'm such a newbie at this I had to look up what PUPO meant- I like that expression, it's a nice way to think about it!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Emmy85 apart from the cycle at another clinic we are pretty much in the same situation. I am 31 my husband is 33. I have pcos. I had a fresh cycle in May. 13 eggs collected 1 transferred and 4 frozen. That didn't work so I had my frozen transfer on Saturday so I am 2dp5dt and I have 3 left in the freezer. Are you in Sydney or Melbourne?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Cassidy- wow our stories are quite similar! Sorry to read about your BFN in May 😓 I'm crossing my fingers for good news for both of us this cycle! I'm going to the Sydney clinic- you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emmy85 in in Melbourne. I hope that it is good news for both of us as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cassidy I don't know how I'm going to hold out for my BT on the 7th. When's yours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emmy85 my blood test is the same day. I haven't got any pregnancy tests in the house but I'm sure that I will be tempted to buy some and test early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy View Post
    @Emmy85 my blood test is the same day. I haven't got any pregnancy tests in the house but I'm sure that I will be tempted to buy some and test early!
    @Cassidy I've done the same thing, removed all tests from my house! But I'm already planning when I can start testing. I don't know why we do it to ourselves 🙈

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smilebabynumberone View Post
    @jodihon good on you hun! 2nd beta is very reassuring that your number is growing.. and im so windy goshhhh fast wind like 100x in a day lol I normally sleep late every night but now after dinner I keep yawning then before 8pm im already and my DH even told me that I snored since I got pregnant. Things that we dont do before lol!!!!! hope no morning sickness for us hun
    i really hope no morning sickness for us!
    Hey same here! I feel so sleepy always! but I can't sleep that much at night which is weird!
    it's almost september! we will hear the heartbeat soon enough 🏻❤️

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jodihon For This Useful Post:

smilebabynumberone  (29-08-2016)