Closed Thread
Page 82 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AMH around $70 or so . injection meds about $110 and Crinone can't remember but it wasn't a lot and EPU I paid $500.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantw8ttobmummy View Post
    Guys for those that has been successful with ivf I wanted to know hw much altogether did u guys pay for ur whole process out of pocket

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Cantw8ttobmummy  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy View Post
    Hi everyone I was waiting till I had time to go through the posts they are going so quickly...but I don't have any time

anyways my FET is tomorrow at 12 and I hate the progesterone pesseries almost as much as I hated the crinone
    All the best to you today! relax & think happy thoughts! gazillion of baby dust to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smilebabynumberone View Post
    Thats well done @jodihon. .. nurses are right love yourself go party hair salon or camping do everything now because when the baby is arrive no more time and you will be busy! Lol.... my DH and I is planning to go and visit my relatives at coffs harbour this week 10 hrs drive....
    yay! enjoy your road trip hun! Just take it easy too! Me and DH are planning to travel too but maybe after 1st trimester

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jodihon For This Useful Post:

smilebabynumberone  (27-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP you're right! I love her! i really trust her! She's the best!
    i will never miss crinone! Haha
    I'm actually googling pregnancy vitamins, better review and good price. I wanted to get something that will not cause constipation (if there's such a thing) . coz i already am ever since
    I'll jump in the graduate thread as soon as i hear my bub's heartbet ❤️❤️❤️ thanks dear! Have a lovely weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls indeed i am! 🏻🏻🏻🏻
    thank you!!! yeah, I'm planning to go to the gp next weekend.
    is it ok to tell the gp that i did ivf? will they still do a bt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jodihon how are you? Any symptoms. ? Nausea?..... well mine is im very tired and sleepy, sore boobies esp the nipples and im constipated. ATM no nausea! And doing 2nd BT dont hurt at least you know your number is growing. It makes me feel happy that my little bean is growing after my 2nd beta.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @vickp thanks alot hun. This journey is so full of frustration and depression. Yesterday i was upset about my ohss and today m just thinking about EPU and getting scared thay whats gonna happen. Is it really scary or painful or what? Iam going crazy seriously.
    5 years of constant ttc and failed and when u get a ray of hope through an ivf and this all happened... it really is devastated.
    Anyway hope everything goes well. Hope u r and bub are doing well. Lots of love to ur lil bean xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smilebabynumberone View Post
    @jodihon how are you? Any symptoms. ? Nausea?..... well mine is im very tired and sleepy, sore boobies esp the nipples and im constipated. ATM no nausea! And doing 2nd BT dont hurt at least you know your number is growing. It makes me feel happy that my little bean is growing after my 2nd beta.
    hello hun same here! No nausea yet! Which is good for us hahaha 🏻🏻🏻
    I'm just sleepy too and sore boobs but not constipated. I reckon once i take multivitamins for pregnancy then constipation will start
    when is your US again? i'm so excited for you!!!
    i'll go to gp nxt weekend to get a 2nd beta

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jodihon good on you hun! 2nd beta is very reassuring that your number is growing.. and im so windy goshhhh fast wind like 100x in a day lol I normally sleep late every night but now after dinner I keep yawning then before 8pm im already and my DH even told me that I snored since I got pregnant. Things that we dont do before lol!!!!! hope no morning sickness for us hun

12. The Following User Says Thank You to smilebabynumberone For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie!

Hi all!
    This is my very first post ever on a forum, but I've been reading all of your posts on this thread and decided I had to join! I'm 31 and my husband is 33, and I have polycyclic ovaries. We're on our 2nd IVF cycle, but first through Primary IVF. First cycle was disastrous through another clinic- they collected 19 eggs but NONE made it to day 5 blast (devastating!). We had a few months break then started a fresh cycle at Primary. This cycle has been SO much better from the beginning- they retrieved 15 eggs and 4 made it to 5 day blast stage (transferred one and froze 3!). I'm 2dp5dt so now just playing the waiting game... I thought maybe joining this forum could help to keep me sane! I've really enjoyed reading everyone's journeys. After our last disastrous IVF cycle we decided not to tell anyone we were doing IVF again this time, so it's been a pretty lonely process! This is a nice way to be able to talk about what we're going through 😀

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmy85 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (02-09-2016)