Closed Thread
Page 79 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls called primary today and they asked me to come in for a swab Pap test today @ 3.45 I pray to God everything will b fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cantw8ttobmummy u will be fine! I think most likely it was just an unsatisfactory sample and they just need to do another one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies.... I had my 2nd beta today and they just called me. What a relief now I can relax my mind knowing everything is fine and they're very happy on my numbers! Which means little bubba is growing. Im sooooo happy my US will be in 2 weeks from now.!! Baby dust to all!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smilebabynumberone For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (25-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Just wanted to send a shout out to @Danymatthew- I'm thinking of u hun.. Ur due date was last Sunday and Ive been wondering if bub has arrived yet
    Hey Tjuls! thanks for thinking of me! I'm so glad to share the news that I didn't make it to my due date as little Alice was born on Saturday 20 Aug at 9.36am!
    3.06 kg x 49 cm of cuteness! I had an amazing pregnancy and a beautiful natural labour and delivery...as I was wishing! Still 19 hours of labour..but what I felt when I held her in my arms for the 1st time erased everything..injections, egg collection, transfer...everything! I feel so blessed with this IVF baby!
    Hope you're doing great and I wish everyone on this forum the gift of a little bub soon! xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Danymatthew For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (25-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thats reassuring @smilebabynumberone!
    @Danymatthew- AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    OMG! Little Alice sounds like a dream of a baby!! So glad to hear your pregnancy was uneventful and labour was uncomplicated.
    You made me teary reading your post because its such an amazing moment when you finally have your baby in your arms and all the hurdles you overcame was all worth it.
    Thank you for giving us all a happy ending =)
    Enjoy the cuddles and the kisses. I'm so happy for you hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohhhhhhhh! That's amazingly fabulous news @Danymatthew - thanks for letting us know of the arrival of sweet Alice! I'm so so happy for you and bubba - congratulations and enjoy all the wonderful cuddles! ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew congratulations I can imagine your pain having on labor then a big relief after when you hold your baby! I've been watching ladies gaving birth lol... congratulations again thanks for sharing your experience to us.
    Last edited by smilebabynumberone; 25-08-2016 at 18:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just came back home from the city

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok they did another Pap test and the gp said nothing to worry about they did one more just to make sure it's just a little infection and blood results r back too my insulin was a bit high and I don't understand I don't have diabetes my sugar is normal and Amh was high anyone know anything about this

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew congratulations Hun big hugs to u n bubba