Closed Thread
Page 77 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @jodihon!! Wow 6 years!! No wonder you are over the moon!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SimSam8 For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (25-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jodihon big congratulations hun now you can breath freely lol... when is your 2nd beta? Good that your progesterone is good. Nurse said while your pregnant your body will produce more progesterone... I will see 2mrw for my 2nd beta hope my progesterone is alright... im so happy for you @jodihon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smilebabynumberone For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (25-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jodihon, I'm not 100% sure but I think someone's mentioned it before on this thread. But my GP didn't get my prog levels checked at my sneaky BT but I also didn't ask for it and only found out afterwards. And @smilebabynumberone is right - your body starts producing prog as well and I think I read that the min prog is 40 so anything above 100 is good (usually that's the case with Crinone). Call the nurse to ask for the number and request for pessaries and see what they say? There's no such thing as too much prog I think! Though the side effects are crap. I was on pessaries until week 10 and trust me, no matter when you stop, you'll worry about the prog levels dipping and you have to trust that your body will do what it needs to for bubba!

I forgot to reply you @smilebabynumberone! come join us at the graduates thread when you feel ready. There's no such thing as too early or too late - just when you feel ready! It's nice to see the graduate group grow and we are really hoping for more BFPs for all you lovely ladies!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (24-08-2016),smilebabynumberone  (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cantw8ttobmummy, at Primary IVF, the OOP costs per cycle averages about $900-$1000 I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did u ladies watch 7news today there is a new treatment called Ivm now instead of maturing the eggs inside ur body with meds and injection they will take them out and inject them so they will develop maturity out of your body gets fertilised and then transfer once embryo is developed google it u will get more info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank u @VickyP

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP can u give me more details of the money like what r we paying for in the $900-$1000

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't give you exact figures off my head @Cantw8ttobmummy. I had posted about this some time back but the ballpark figures would be something like:
    1) AMH blood test $60
    2) stimming meds $110+ (depends on your prescribed meds)
    3) EPU day surgery $600+
    4) Crinone $40 or so
    5) additional pessaries $60+ a box I think, so $120 for 2 boxes?

I think the rest is by Medicare.

Anyone with more recent experience to share?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP thank u Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks a bunch dear @VickyP i will dfntly call them tomorrow it's better to be sure. I don't want to risk anything here

your numbers are right! The day surgery will be lower if you have private health. But $600 is the maximum