Closed Thread
Page 76 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @jodihon congrats! So happy for u!

I know nothing about Ivf but I was of the impression that u have to continue with progesterone for the first trimester. Maybe the other girls would know?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Giraffez For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jodihon congratulations Hun u r so lucky and blessed darling I hope I will b able to shout for this joy too very soon Hun God bless u n ur little baby

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantw8ttobmummy For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jodihon CONGGGG RAAAA TUUUU LAAA TIONSSSSS 🎇🎆🎇 so happy for u hun!!!
    I got a txt from nurse saying that i have to continue my injections and my nxt scan and BT will be on friday now 😔😔😔 . My blooddy follicles r messing around..y dont they growwwwwwwww quickly 😔😔😔

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Montaz For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So feel like firing one of my clients but I'm not the boss..they are driving me nuts to the point of I think I having a mental breakdown.. Not helping when I'm stimming atm..Sorry just venting..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WOOHOO - Congrats @jodihon! That's amazing - 410! Yay! So so happy for you! Did you manage to get your progesterone number? Usually, the FS are quite cautious and will prescribe another 2 weeks of pessaries at least, but maybe your numbers are looking very good that they think it's not needed. I think you just have to make sure you are on your regular supplements for pregnancy now. if you are concerned, call and ask for the pessaries to be prescribed, otherwise your GP can prescribe it too I think.

Sorry to hear about the pap smear results @Cantw8ttobmummy. I can't be sure 100% of what that means, but it sounds to me that it's just something unusual that they are seeing now and would like to observe whether it goes away in 6 to 12 weeks. if you are not satisfied with the explanation, you should push for answers - no doctor should brush off your concerns! Ask them to explain it in layperson terms. I don't think it's anything to worry about now - if it is, there will already be the next course of action taken. and there's no harm getting a second one done to compare results in my opinion.

Sorry to hear about the few more days of jabs @Montaz, but don't fret, you are perfectly within the cycle days, not any longer. I think you should be prepared for an EPU on Monday. It might have been that you are on a lower dose of Puregon at 150, so the follies take a bit more time to grow and there might have been risks of over stimulation if they gave you a higher dose, so it's a catch 22. Usually the antagonist would need to go on for a few days at least, so that sounds about right. And i remember Aisha saying that most people have average of 3 scans (I had only 2 and I think at the second one, it was "oops, she's at ohss risks, so we better pick up gher eggs now!" so my cycle was shorter than most people). Sounds like trigger might be on Sat night for you, and Sunday needle free! Don't stress about it and stay positive - you are growing golden eggs after all! Better to be slow and good than fast and scattered as they would say. Hope you get a nice haul. Did the sonographer tell you how many follies you have? Hang in there hun! Come on follies, grow grow GROW!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you ladies @Giraffez @Montaz @Cantw8ttobmummy
    i am sending lots and lots and lots of babydust to you!!! i will shake heaven with you as well with prayers
    @VickyP thanks hun! how's Thailand treating you? hope you're having a great time
    i guess this journey will never end lol
    Now I'm worrying about bub's development and my prog level!
    i dunno anything about prog but just thinking the negative effect if it would drop significantly if i just suddenly stopped it.
    i will call the nurse tomorrow
    GP? You mean i can go now to local GP for check up/advice? Sorry i'm really new to this... if i can do that, then probably i can request for another beta/prog test maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so too @VickyP I will call primary tomorrow morning first thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cantw8ttobmummy @VickyP is right maybe get a second opinion from another gp?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ladies my anxiety is kicking at the moment I'm so freaked out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guys for those that has been successful with ivf I wanted to know hw much altogether did u guys pay for ur whole process out of pocket