Closed Thread
Page 73 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @jodihon thanks! I suppose to do it today but I cant do it so it will be on Thursday.. how about you? When is your beta? Any symptoms. ? Morning sickness? Hope you are well and your little embie
    Last edited by smilebabynumberone; 23-08-2016 at 18:42.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to smilebabynumberone For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with primary IVF #4

it's tomorrow already! I cant believe I survive tww! lol

hope everything goes well with on Thursday xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jodihon For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for tomorrow!!! @jodihon know what! It felt like im flying and the wall in my room became like golden bright light when the nurse said congratulations!!!! Im so speechless and very thankful and happy... im sure you will too...lol on your poas for sure you will get a good beta its a very strong positive.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to smilebabynumberone For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @smilebabynumberone thanks hun! i'm really keeping my hopes! i panicked when i see brown discharge and non stop period like cramps lately plus AF is due, well today! I'm glad it didn't show up!!! I'm just really paranoid bcoz even though hormones are good, i have blocked tubes and usually causes problem with implantation. i am praying hard every minute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with beta @jodihon! : goodvibes:
    How r u going with the prog pessaries @smilebabynumberone? Have u had ur prog levels checked again since ur beta? @Montaz- I'm sorry to hear u have the bloody flu on top of ur stimming. This year's flu is the worst one for me, so look after urself hun. How was the cetrotide injection? No side effects I hope @Cantw8ttobmummy.. alittle over 2 more weeks til ur follow up apptment.. :miliedance:
    Last edited by tjuls; 23-08-2016 at 21:06.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to send a shout out to @Danymatthew- I'm thinking of u hun.. Ur due date was last Sunday and Ive been wondering if bub has arrived yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP
    @tjuls... thanks ladies. Am feeling quite better today. And yippeee no side effect of cetrotide so far lol.. so relieving it is!!!
    I have got an ultrasound and BT tomorrow morning. Hope these injections game gonna end soon lol
    @VickyP.. hun today is my 8th day of stimming. I started on 16th which was last tiesday.. so fingers crossed for my EPU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like u could be triggering tomorrow night @Montaz and EpU on Fri! Woot woot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg omg!!! Like seriously? ?? Do i have to jab these two injections too with trigger??? And wat abt the leftover injections? I have like 8 pakts of cetrotide left lol .. oh no m sooo nervous and excited 😱😱😱

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes u do @Montaz- so 3 injections, puregon, cetrotide and trigger ( ovidrel?)
    It's exciting times hun.... haha
    U keep the left over meds in ur fridge. Hopefully u don't have to use them again