Closed Thread
Page 72 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear hun @Peridot lots of hugs and kisses ... i think its good to have a break.
    @VickyP thanks darling for all the info. I just got a txt message from nurse saying that i have to start my antagonist injection today which is (cetrotide-250 dosage) and my nxt scan and BT will be on wednesday. Roughly how many days m gonna use these ones?? Nurses never tells anything in details even if i ask them 100 times. Plus they never call, they only sent text messages to inform about the next step.
    Anyway after receiving their message i must say that am realllllyyyy scared of the side effects of cetrotide. 😪😪😪😪

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I am booked it for my second appointment for by results on 5th of sep the gp told me to tell the front desk wen I'm booking for appointment to see the fs and the nurse at the same time when I will go for my second appointment but when I told them they said I can't do that on the same day

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cantw8ttobmummy my DH and I been ttc for a while. I did tried clomid 3x to induce ovulation but no luck... this is my third luck of ivf. Baby dust!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smilebabynumberone For This Useful Post:

Cantw8ttobmummy  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Montaz, it's really hard to tell. It depends on how fast your follies are growing so there a few factors hence the nurses not being able to tell you anything specific. For me, day 1 of stimming to EPU took 10 days. Some people it might stretch a few days more, so usually about 12-14 days in total I think. You should be on day 5 at least now? So I reckon maybe 3-4 more days and then trigger and then one needle-free day before EPU. Chances are your EPU will be this Friday or next Monday I think. @tjuls is usually very good at counting this. Haha. Primary only does EPU on Mons, Weds, Fris. So your results from Wed will tell them whether you are ready to trigger for Friday. If not, they will ask you to jab 2 more days and do a Monday EPU I reckon. Hang in there hun! I didn't have much side effects from Cetrotide only red patches at the site of the injection. You can nail this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cantw8ttomummy, they are able to schedule the GP and FS appointments on the same day. Do you have to travel far to get to Primary? Usually when you have to travel far, they try to do that for you - for example, we had mates on here who travelled interstate or from regional areas. It might mean they can't schedule you on 5th Sep because the FS / nurse is not available? Maybe you can let them know you are travelling from far and have to do it on the same day and they can help schedule a date for it. Yay to having a second appointment locked in! Woohoo!
    @smilebabynumberone, how are you hun? When's your IVF journey starting again? We will be here to cheer you on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP thanks!!!!! I am pregnant check out my poas post lol.... very nice of you! You always there to support us! Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so embarrassed @smilebabynumberone! Argh. Blame it on the baby brain!

That said, come join us on the graduates thread please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok called primary today and asked them to book me in for gp fs and nurse ar the same time they agreed bur the date has change its now scheduled for 13th of sep wooihoo i cant w8

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantw8ttobmummy For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP. .. is it too early for me to join in as graduates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello @smilebabynumberone when is your next BT and scan? I hope everything is well with you and ur lil bub