Closed Thread
Page 71 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you again @onedaymaybebaby i will try to relax my mind and hope for the best...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jodihon For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies, just checking in from Bangkok! Haha!
    @tjuls - hun, I'm so so happy for you! You so deserve to enjoy this. I'm so excited for you and your scan and BT results are looking fabulous I think!
    @jodihon, tjuls is right - I had the same problem with Crinone. If there's no blood flow, then it's fine. I panicked too the first time it happened to me and I called the nurse up. Crinone is famous for cervical irritation and it's common when you insert it, it got jabbed against your already irritated cervix so there's a tiny bit of blood on the tip of the insert when it comes back out. I tried not to insert it too deep afterwards but all in all had 3 instances of that. Crinone is also famous for causing cramp like side effects so unless you start bleeding, I won't worry too much about it. Keep positive love, those lines are looking very awesome for so many days in advance of your beta - congrats!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (22-08-2016),tjuls  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Montaz, welcome to this thread! Hope you aren't feeling as bad now but if you are feeling so sick, I would definitely try to speak with the nurses. I was on Puregon but on a very low dose of 125 - how much Puregon are you on? It sounds like your body isn't coping very well with the meds - try to speak with the nurse or call the emergency after hours number. Hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope u're enjoying ur babymoon @VickyP u lucky duck

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls your beta number is fantastic! Congratulations again & here's to an uneventful & blissful pregnancy.
    @jodihon congratulations & I had blood at the end of the crinone stick as well on the 2 occasions I used it ...i do believe it irratates the cervix. Best of luck & easier said than done but try not to stress.
    Unfortunately I'm out this cycle...I figured as much & the witch confirmed it yesterday. Will be an interesting wtf session & depending on what FS says I will decide whether to go on or give it a rest. Take care ladies, babydust to all xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience @VickyP and @Peridot it really means a lot

i decided to rest for today and will stay calm & positive!
    @VickyP i hope you're enjoying bangkok do lots of shopping and eat and eat and eat (only safe foods though) take care hun!
    @Peridot sad to hear that *hugs* i dunno what to say
    but after reading bunch of stories out there... perfect time will come. Don't give up! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that the evil witch has arrived. I hate her! Sending you lots of cyber hugs! Do let us know what the FS says at your wtf appointment. Treat yourself well and know that we are here for you!
    @tjuls and @Peridot, thanks. I can't say I'm enjoying myself 100%. I am eating a lot (too much I reckon), resisted shopping for bubba but managed to get a couple of tops for myself. I'm also a little paranoid about how bub is, a general sense of insecurity I guess. Off to the beach today and hopefully that will be chillax time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Sorry was on bed this whole weekend..took a day off on friday from work and today as well.
    @tjuls and @VickyP thanks ladies..my cramps are better just getting them on and off..but i have 100 othr things goin on in my body. This cold with (severe cough..that severe that now my chest and ribs r literally hurting... blocked nostrils..my tastebuds r gone. I dont feel like eating..naisea on its peak and last but not the least headache)
    I may sound silly telling about it but this sickness is doing my head in . I feel so weak inside outside 😪😪😪
    And am on 150 puregon. I had my first scan and Bt on friday and had one BT this morning.
    Ladies you all are such an inspiration to me and @tjuls and @VickyP..m a big fan of u both because of the knowledge u both hold lol.
    Today is my 6th day of stiming. How long its gonna take for a day surgery?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Montaz For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Montaz, sounds like your body just been through a major battle on multiple fronts! You poor thing! Glad you have some time off from work to rest up. The flu bug has been ferocious this year and so many people are telling me that they are taking way longer than usual to recover. When the nurses call today with BT results, do tell them about what's happened just in case since you aren't on a very high FSH dose. Are you on your second med now? Which anti antagonist are you on? Hang in there hun, hopefully it will all turn out super fine for you to make it all worth it! Cheering you on with lots of hugs!

My knowledge is nowhere near what @tjuls and some other ladies on here! I'm just sharing my own experiences. Lol. No medical knowledge whatsoever. I have been just so blessed and lucky it's unbelievable.

ET date will depend on your BT and scan results and how long they need to push for your follies to grow. The surgery itself is about a couple of hours but most of us buffer at least half day and it's a good idea to get a day off from work to recover. I came down with ohss so I wished I took a couple more days off. Once you feel more up for grocery shopping, we can share what to stock up to help with recovery too if you wish!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    @tjuls your beta number is fantastic! Congratulations again & here's to an uneventful & blissful pregnancy.
    @jodihon congratulations & I had blood at the end of the crinone stick as well on the 2 occasions I used it ...i do believe it irratates the cervix. Best of luck & easier said than done but try not to stress.
    Unfortunately I'm out this cycle...I figured as much & the witch confirmed it yesterday. Will be an interesting wtf session & depending on what FS says I will decide whether to go on or give it a rest. Take care ladies, babydust to all xx
    @Peridot I'm so sorry to hear the witch arrived

I hope this isnt the end of your journey but I understand you need a rest from all this. Good luck with your wtf apptment hun and I hope FS can provide you with the answers you are looking for. Have a deserving break, look after yourself and ur hubby and THANK YOU for your support on this thread.