Closed Thread
Page 70 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez I have 2 copies of the MTHFR mutation and have heard it can help or in other words got nothing to lose tryibging it. Do you know any doctors in Melbourne who administer this? I am trying to find some before my cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jodihon.. didn't get a chance to take pics this time.. will try nxt time hun but maybe post it on the graduates page
    @Jazzabelle13- Monash IVF does intralipids I think but u have to cycle with them. Apart from DrM in sydney I don't know of anyone else willing to administer intralipids for reproductive purposes.
    Only last week I brought up DrM's protocol to a senior immunology registrar at work ( I wanted to do a study) and the shock horror on his face says it all. He was quite rude about it actually calling it bordering medical malpractice. He is the 2nd doc with that reaction.
    I dont share his opinion though. I fully support DrM's methods. I was due for an apptment with him but got my bfp instead.
    The crazy ones are the ones willing to risk for the better of the cause.
    Oh there are 2 FS in Melbourne that will administer intralipids under instructions from DrM but I don't know their names. U can call Gweneth from DrM's office and see if she can help u out.
    Wishing u all the best on ur search hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls thanks so much for all the info, I might just do that and give Gwyneth a call tomoz.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @jodihon! Woohoo.. Great looking lines

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SimSam8 For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladies I'm getting worried
    while putting in crinone, when i took out the stick it has mix of brown and red discharge... My AF is due on Tuesday... Is it possible that it's going to arrive? is it possible that even though I'm getting almost positive on pregnancy test (poas) it will still turn out bfn?

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol your too fun @tjuls, great numbers
    @jodihon dont freak out hun im pretty sure @VickyP had the same problem but all turned out well, the crinone can irritate the cervix. No need for alarm

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulangel1987 View Post
    lol your too fun @tjuls, great numbers
    @jodihon dont freak out hun im pretty sure @VickyP had the same problem but all turned out well, the crinone can irritate the cervix. No need for alarm
    I really wanted to think that it's normal. But im getting crazy... I was really trying to ignore the period like cramps for the past days... and I'm truly hopeful seeing the 2 lines on pee sticks.. Suddenly this... I don't know if i can sleep tonight

I'm sorry for my negative thoughts i just can't help it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jodihon I had period like cramps and irritation bleeding from the crinone right from transfer! I'm now 18 weeks preg tomorrow! Hopefully it's just normal side effects, your POAS pics look beautiful! I know it's hard but try not to stress too much x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    @jodihon I had period like cramps and irritation bleeding from the crinone right from transfer! I'm now 18 weeks preg tomorrow! Hopefully it's just normal side effects, your POAS pics look beautiful! I know it's hard but try not to stress too much x
    Thank you @onedaymaybebaby did your cramps last until your BT?
    i just really don't know what to feel and think at the moment.
    coz i never had side effects from crinone since i started it... My cramps started in day5 and now this.. my AF is due on Tuesday and i really want to ignore the signs that AF might be arriving soon.
    there's a lot of questions in my head... I don't know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep mine carried on even after beta! This IVF stuff can really get to you, crinone was my worst enemy, I ended up with really nasty thrush from it (even though the nurses kept telling me it was just the irritation!). Hope your mind and thoughts ease up on you soon! It's such a long, worrying wait!