Closed Thread
Page 7 of 107 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you 😂😂 Had a laugh with DH because this is our $500 baby and the first was $10,000 😂😂😂 same results so glad we went with primary this time round. Love this forum such great info and support its hard because we haven't told many people at all we did this so its good to be able to share some common things with you all
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTheseDays View Post
    They are beautiful lines @clucky14 - I think you have a sticky one snuggling in there! A huge congratulations to you....so happy to see another Primary Graduate!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (10-07-2016),VickyP  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! Haven't been on here for a little while but love seeing that graduate list grow!! And the thread has moved to number 4 that's crazy! Such a lovely supportive group we have here. I'm definitely cheering you all on from the side lines:-)
    Asm dh and u have decided to skip the august cycle we are really trying to save money to buy a house taking advantage of the 20k first home owners grant whilst it's around! I've joined a small gym and a pt to try get my Bum into gear and shift some unwanted kg!

Hoping everyone is going okay I'll be Checking in every so often

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StephyG For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Thank you ������������ Had a laugh with DH because this is our $500 baby and the first was $10,000 ���������������� � same results so glad we went with primary this time round. Love this forum such great info and support its hard because we haven't told many people at all we did this so its good to be able to share some common things with you all
    @clucky14 - Haha - tell me about it! We went through 2 stim cycles and 3 transfers with Monash and along with the FS fees, procedures, tests and pathology we spent $$$thousands$$$. One easy cycle with Primary and we are now expecting twins! To be fair, had we not have had the previous cycles to learn from, we probably wouldn't be here, but gosh it would have been great to not have the added pressure of the cost. We are so grateful to Primary for coming to Melbourne
    Will you get your beta results tomorrow? You'll have to let us know the numbers with those strong lines!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StephyG - Sounds like a good plan! Hubby and I had a similar decision to make when we were in the throws of IVF. Sometimes it's good to take the opportunity to take a break and focus on getting your health on track and balancing life again. Plus, buying your first home is super exciting

7. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

StephyG  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep find out tomorrow @OneOfTheseDays I would say in the afternoon. DH is away and isn't back to Tuesday so if results are good I'm going to keep it quiet to he is back for a surprise 😋
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTheseDays View Post
    @clucky14 - Haha - tell me about it! We went through 2 stim cycles and 3 transfers with Monash and along with the FS fees, procedures, tests and pathology we spent $$$thousands$$$. One easy cycle with Primary and we are now expecting twins! To be fair, had we not have had the previous cycles to learn from, we probably wouldn't be here, but gosh it would have been great to not have the added pressure of the cost. We are so grateful to Primary for coming to Melbourne
    Will you get your beta results tomorrow? You'll have to let us know the numbers with those strong lines!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those lines are looking great @clucky14!! You're going to smash that beta test tomorrow! Thanks for the info re: EPU. My scan is tomorrow morning and I was wondering if you had to drink 1L of water an hour before and hold... I forgot to ask the nurse but usually am told to whenever I have a pelvic ultrasound.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. For scans I drank enough before that I had to pee when I got there as u need to empty your bladder once they call your name
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimimoo View Post
    Those lines are looking great @clucky14!! You're going to smash that beta test tomorrow! Thanks for the info re: EPU. My scan is tomorrow morning and I was wondering if you had to drink 1L of water an hour before and hold... I forgot to ask the nurse but usually am told to whenever I have a pelvic ultrasound.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @clucky14, I should have been more specific. My scan tomorrow is just my first monitoring one...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 - LOL, the secrecy for your DH will kill him I am sure. We are so privileged - we get to find out before he does!

@StephyG, that's an awesome plan. DH and I also bought our house first and for that, we are so grateful to Primary. Like what @OneOfTheseDays and @clucky14 say, Primary is a lifesaver because of what it has been able to do for us at a low oop cost. I hope you have fun house hunting - prices here in NSW are crazy now, so hope you snatch a good deal up North! And good luck with the gym routine too - can't wait for good news in that area for you too!

@Mimimoo - as far as I remember, most of the scans are internal scans (trans-vaginal) during the stim period because they look for the follicles. I think on the contrary to having a full bladder, they have always asked me to empty my bladder when I arrive (sometimes twice, when I first arrive and when my name gets called). I guess no harm arriving with a full bladder and then emptying it when instructed? Good luck with it and let us know how it goes! (PS: I hate the full bladder u/s, worst feeling of wanting to pee and can't.)
    Last edited by VickyP; 10-07-2016 at 20:56.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (11-07-2016),StephyG  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan done. I kept an eye out for @Billie2 and @clucky14 but couldn't see anyone that fit the descriptions given lol! I was advised that I had 13 follicles with 5 growing. Low numbers but I kind of expected that because I have low AMH 😢 Hopefully the 5 keep growing and are mature enough by EPU.