Closed Thread
Page 68 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all been trying to keep myself busy with work this work and not trying to think about the ivf world. Its nice to give my arms a rest from bt's (still bruised from my last one).

Congrats hun @jodihon looking forward to your updates
    @Cassidy goodluck hope your body behaves
    @VickyP bet your counting down till your babymoon, are you going far?
    @tjuls anymore sneaky bt's ? lol jokes. Whens your scan scheduled?
    @Giraffez good question!! I agree their probably to busy to read haha
    @babyhopes16 welcome hun you'll defintly learn alot from everyone on here

Have a good weekend everyone x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

babyhopes16  (20-08-2016),jodihon  (20-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @smilebabynumberone, @jodihon, @tjuls @hopefulangel1987, nice to hear from you ladies!
    @jodihon, congrats on your BFP! That's a strong positive
    @VickyP, glad to hear it's normal for AF to come early after the EPU. Yeah I will rest well and also plan to go for Acupuncture in the month before the transfer. Aww, congrats and I am sure you're enjoying that extra weightTake some good rest hon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babyhopes16 For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (20-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @babyhopes16 are u in Melb or Sydney?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls thank u for this re assurance when i saw the report i freaked out but when reading ur posts it gave me hope i cant wait to start my treatment

Thanks
    Reviews
    And day 1 of iui cycle #2 starts...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Giraffez For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (21-08-2016),tjuls  (20-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez, thanks I am in Melbourne and you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babyhopes16 same same

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know if they actually pick up the after hours number or u just leave a voicemail

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi beautiful ladies!
    Ive been following this forum stom last few months and so happy for everyone who got their bfp congrates.
    I have started with primary sydney this month and today is my 5th day of stimming.
    We have been trying from last 5 years for a baby but no luck 😔😔😔
    I just have some questions abt stimming. Can anyone please tell me side effects of puregon? I got really sick aftr first injection of puregon. I got sore throat, very high fever, very bad headache, cramps in my ovaries and my legs r killing me with severe pain. I called nurse and told her the whole situation but she said its normal. They r just side effects. But m really really sick... yesterday i had my first scan and bt at primary. I asked receptionist if i can see any dr. But she said no one is gere.. if its really something seriously, u can talk to the nurse.
    Anyhow i told nurse everything and shes like these r side efffects just take panadine 😔😔😔
    And then today when i woke up i vomited like two times and wet my pyjamas *sorry for my lang*
    Vomiting was just pure liquid full of medicine. I hope i make sense to anybody here. 😔😔😔😔
    I am really really sick i dont knw what to do. At time I regret that y would i started ivf 😢😢😢. This sickness is killing me .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello and welcome @Montaz... im on puregon too before and its normal to have side effects. Dizziness and getting so tired is my side effects but it really helps to improve(grow) my eggs before collection. I have pcos too much little eggs both ovaries but it never grows so no ovulation for me..
    Your hormone is changing too and it might be why your vomiting. Hope you feel better soon. Baby dust